Eijirou Kirishima

"Heeeyyy pebble! Whatcha doin?" My sharp toothed boyfriend cheerfully entered my room.

"Hi Kiri! I'm glad you're here because I'm bored out of my mind."

"Well pebble, we can watch a movie or two, maybe go out somewhere, or we can stay here and fool around." He whispered the last part in my ear making me blush. I rolled my eyes and looked at him, lost in thought for a few seconds.

"Let's cook or bake something. I haven't eaten today so it won't be for nothing."

"Sounds good! What are we gonna make?"

"Hmm... good question? Let's start with baking something simple, like brownies."

*while you guys bake*

"Kiri, are you just gonna stare or are you gonna help me?"

"Sorry, you're just so beauty-cool when you're focused and I couldn't help myself. Anyway, what could I help with?"

"Since we decided to bake it from scratch, I need you to... hmmm... Kiri?" He randomly fell asleep on my kitchen counter. I giggled and finished the measurements needed for the brownies and woke him up.

"Are you okay? You just randomly fell asleep." I was crouched in front of him

"Oh, sorry 'bout that! I didn't get much sleep last night and I guess it caught up with me. Nothing to worry about, I swear."

"What kept you up so late?" I stood and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled his head into my chest as I played with his hair.

"I haven't been myself lately. I just haven't been feeling so manly lately. Everyone always has a few bad days, even me. I just didn't show it so I didn't worry anyone."

"Oh Kiri, you know you can come to me for anything! No matter what it is! I promise I'll always be here for you! C'mon, let's go upstairs." I pulled him up and led him to my room. He sat in my bed as I changed my flour and cocoa powder covered clothes. When I finished, Kirishima was already curled up in my bed. He looked so innocent and adorable. I climbed into bed and pulled him into my chest again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and cuddled into my chubby body.

"You're so soft and warm, pebble. You make me feel safe."

"I'm glad to hear someone appreciates my fluff." I joked

"Of course I appreciate it. I love it. It's beautiful, just like you. You're perfect Y/n. From your goofy little laugh to your witty comebacks to your sleepy rambles that never make any sense at all. I love you so much. Don't change for anyone except yourself, pebble." He squeezed my chubby body again and nuzzled into me.

"Thanks Kiri, and as for you. I love you too. You're my knight in shining armor. You're the manliest man of them all. And you always put a smile on my face. Nobody's ever been there for me as much as you have and I can't thank you enough. You're so optimistic and kind and you're just... perfect. That's the first word I think of when I think of you. You don't have to hide your emotions from me Kiri, please don't. I want to help you and I always will no matter what. Just remember that I love you and I'll always be here for you okay?" I played in his hair and kissed his forehead after feeling him nod in my chest. I realized he was crying after feeling something wet on my shirt.

I comforted Kirishima as he poured his heart out to me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

(A/n: Y'all the brownies are okay- you finished them, with Kiri ofc, after you woke up lmao)