Hiro Shishigami

"A little to the left. No, your left. My left? No it's yours," You waved your hand to the left. Hiro moved the way you told him, keeping his pose, "Perfect. Okay Naoyuki take a small step back. Right there. Shion lookin like a million bucks. Okay now everyone smile." You demonstrated a big, happy smile and they copied you. The picture came out great after the millionth try. You signaled them to come look at the excellent result. Everyone was pleased with it.

"Why weren't you in the picture Y/n?" Naoyuki asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Since when did you see the coach play the game. I'm the best photographer here plus you guys have know each other longer than I have and I wanted to help you guys create a memory." You explained with a small grin. The truth is you were too insecure to be in the picture. You thought it would've taken away the essence of the picture. So instead of being in it, you took it. You were also actually the best photographer in the group so it just made sense.

"Well, you and Hiro have been a couple for a while and still haven't taken a single picture together. Oh I know, how about you two pose and one of us will take the picture?" Shion suggested which surprised you.

"I-I uh don't think that's necessary heh. W-w can always take it some other time. I'm sure that you two have other things to do today." You waved your hands with an awkward smile on your face. You face was warming up and you were getting more anxious by the second.

"Why don't you want to take a picture with me Y/n?" Hiro spoke up after a long silence. He seemed a little sad and this made you even more frantic.

"I-I never said that. I would love to take a picture with you, I just don't want to inconvenience anyone because... because it takes me a while to build up the confidence to take a picture especially w-with you, Hiro. I'm always flustered around you and I try to keep my composure and-" Hiro smashed his lips into yours as you rambled. You were avoiding eye contact with him the whole time and didn't notice how lovingly he was looking at you. You also didn't notice Shion and Naoyuki in the background snapping a ton of pictures of you and Hiro sharing your first kiss. It was way more heated and deep than you would've expected. You did the unexpected and kissed back which deepened the already emotion filled kiss. Hiro wrapped his arms around your waist and tugged you closer. Since air is essential to living, you two pulled away, gasping for air. He hugged you and put one of his hands on the back of your head.

"How was that for a first kiss?" He smirked.

"It was... amazing. You're a really good kisser," You murmured, too embarrassed to raise your voice and make eye contact with anyone. Before Hiro could respond, Shiona and Naoyuki excitedly ran up to you two. You assumed they loved the pictures but you didn't know how you were going to feel about them. Shion actually took nice photos of the two of you. For once, you didn't hate seeing yourself in a picture. Naoyuki and Shion printed the photos and made you two a scrap book and gifted it to you on your anniversary, which was a little weird because they were also celebrating your anniversary but you were still grateful. You both keep the book by your bedsides and like to look through it together from time to time.