Kakashi Hatake X Black Chubby Fem

You stood in front of your door, nervous to walk out. With a deep breath, you turned the doorknob and stepped out, attempting not to seem nervous. You just moved Konoha from Kumogakure and had no idea how you were going to manage to make friends. Your friends from your previous village were sad to see you go, but had faith and reassured you that you would make friends. As nice and comforting as the reassurance was, you were having a hard time talking to anyone.

As you walked around, gathering the courage to speak to someone, you know, ask for directions to the best ramen stand or something like that. While you contemplated how you were going to make friends, you bumped into a man carrying a box full of stuff. You instinctively apologized while catching whatever fell out. You helped him pack the things back into the box, while apologizing once again. The man was kind about it, telling you it's alright. When he walked away, you stood up and let out an embarrassed yet relieved sigh with your hands on your hips.

"What a great introduction to the village..." you sarcastically said to yourself

"That was pretty impressive. Are you new here?" Your eyes widened as you wiped around to see a guy with silver hair and a mask that covered most of his face, his right eye was uncovered. Your face grew hot, realizing he saw what happened. Then you realized you've see him around the few times you've left your new home.

"Yeah, I am actually. I'm Y/n L/n." You said with random newfound confidence, you held your hand out for him to shake. He took your hand, both of your cheeks heating up from the contact.

"Kakashi Hatake. What village are you coming from?" He asked, letting go of your hand. He followed you as you continued walking.

"Kumogakure." Kakashi made a sound indicating that he was intrigued. He continued to ask you questions about your life before you came to Konoha. He was genuinely interested in you and loved hearing the fondness in your voice as you reminisced on old memories.

This became the routine for a couple of weeks. You would go for a walk to get a lay of the land and you'd manage to bump into Kakashi. Once he found out you were a ninja as well he would start surprising you to keep you on your toes. The whole time he was slowly but surely falling harder and harder for you.

The two of you had gotten closer within months. It was shocking to everyone, including the two of you. But you could always tell he was holding something back. You almost figured out what it was when you had gotten badly injured on a mission with him. You were unconscious for a while and had managed to wake up and heard him muttering to himself about why he didn't want to take you on the mission and something about someone named 'Rin'. You had shrugged it off, being half asleep and not thinking too much of it.

After that Kakashi had become much more protective of you. While celebrating the anniversary of your friendship, you had gotten shit-faced drunk. He was drunk too just not as much as you. Kakashi had made sure to keep any creep, actually any guy at all, away from you and carried you home. He stayed by your side whether you were vomiting or asleep. He sat in the bed next to your sleeping form, unconsciously rubbing circles on your stomach as you cuddled into him. He looked down and saw your peaceful sleeping face and realized how hard he had fallen for you. He stayed the night and helped you with your hangover the next day.

After that you had noticed Kakashi had started being a bit distant. He was acting like that because he didn't want to get too attached to you and relive his past, but you didn't know. You weren't just gonna stand by and watch your friendship and the man you love drift away. So you kept pushing to hang out and be with him. He was always reluctant though and stubborn. One day you two ended up getting in a fight that ended with you both confessing after Kakashi abruptly smashed his lips onto your's.

"Because I love you dammit. And I don't want to lose you... for some reason everyone I get close to ends up leaving me. And I don't want that happening to you." He spoke with his eyes closed and his forehead on your's, cupping your cheeks. Your heart melted when he looked into your eyes. You brought your hands up to his cheeks and mirrored his actions. You two shared another love filled kiss.

"I won't leave you, 'kashi, I promise. You know how stubborn I can be," you pec his lips, "So get used to being around me." Kakashi pulled you into his chest, a hand on the back of your head, holding you closer to hear his heartbeat, as his other hand rubbed your back. A smile appeared on his face as you wrapped your arms around his torso.

Kakashi called out to you, snapping you out of your daze. You looked up at him, a bit embarrassed. He laughed at your expression. He noticed you were distracted and looked in the direction you were focusing your attention to and saw Naruto swinging alone on the swing with his head hanging low.

"Thats Naruto. The other villagers call him a monster." This peaked your curiosity of the boy even more.

"Why would they call him that? He seems sweet."

"He has the nine tails in him. Kind of a long story." Kakashi nonchalantly responded. You felt for the young boy and walked over to him. Your presence and the smile on your face made his day and brightened his mood. You wiped the tears from his face while talking to him. You and Kakashi ended up taking him home and fed him.

Day after day your relationship with Naruto, and Kakashi, would strengthen. As you learned more and more about him, the more you wanted to adopt him. You had a talk with Kakashi about it, he was perfectly fine with it, he was ecstatic actually. So the two of you went to the council and begged them to let you adopt him, but they said no. Fortunately, Hiruzen agreed and allowed You and Kakashi to become his parents. The three of you formed an unbreakable bond with each other. Naruto would be forever grateful for the day you approached him on the swings. And Kakashi would never forget when he saw you help that man and got the courage to talk to you.