Neito Monoma

(A/n: Taking a small hiatus from my hiatus. Anyway, I see all the requests that are being made. Sorry if I haven't responded, I get distracted really easily. It'll take me a while to do all of them so let's slow down. When I finish with this round of requests, I'll do the other's, just be patient please. Thanks for understanding.)

You opened the door to your shared apartment, calling out to your boyfriend, expecting a response. To your surprise, he didn't say anything. You set down your bag and shoes by the door and walked to the room first, your footsteps were light and quiet. Getting closer to the door, you heard muffled sniffles. Your instincts kicked in so you opened the door ready to comfort him.

Monoma sat on the side of the bed with his face buried in his hands. His shoulders shook with each breath he took. He didn't even look up when you sat next to him. You wrapped your arms around him, holding him as close to you as you could manage. You rubbed his back in am attempt to soothe him.

It took a few minutes for him to calm down. Once he felt a little better, he looked up at you with pleading eyes. He wore a look of distress, fear, and sadness as he gazed into your eyes, searching for the love and comfort he so desperately needed. His face muscles relaxed when he found it, but he couldn't get those feelings to go away. He slouched and stared at the carpet, wiping his nose and sniffing, a few tears escaping.

"I'm s-sorry," he started. You scrunched your eyebrows, confused about why he was apologizing. You said nothing though and gave him the time to think about what he was going to say next. In the meantime, you continued to rub his back, hoping it would help him in any way. He soon spoke up again after going through a fit of sniffles, "I know I'm not good enough f-for you and I'm sorry. But please, don't leave me Y/n. You're my everything and I can't do this w-without you." You let out a small gasp and pouted.

You cupped his cheeks and turned his head toward you. He avoided eye contact and looked to the door. You kissed his forehead and looked back at him but he was still avoiding your gaze, "Monoma, baby, look at me," his gaze went from the door to floor, "Please," he finally looked you in the eyes. A small pout appeared as he tried not to let the thought of you leaving him get to him. You gave him a warm smile to try to cheer him up. You couldn't help but think how adorable he looked. Your thumbs stroked his cheeks as you admired his appearance before speaking up, "Listen, you're more than enough. I promise you, you're good enough for me. There's nothing wrong with you," you kissed his forehead, "You're absolutely perfect Monoma. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Believe me when I say I wouldn't trade you in for anything baby. You're my hero. And those nobody I'd rather be with because you're everything to me." Monoma had a few tears streaming down his cheeks hearing your words. He sniffed as you wiped his tears away with your thumbs.

"You really mean it?" He mutter with a raspy voice.

"Of course I did, 'noma." You gave him a sweet, loving smile. You caught a brief glimpse of a grateful smile before he wrapped his arms around your chubby/curvy body and buried his face in your chest.

He let out a few shaky breaths and squeezed tighter, nuzzling into you more, the warmth from your body and your sweet scent calming him down, "I love you." His words were muffled but he sounded like he was in a better mood and you understood what he said. You gushed internally and stroked his hair, massaging his scalp.

You placed a gentle kiss on the top of his head, "I love you too Monoma." You whispered back and continue to show him as much affection as you could. For the rest of the day you spoiled him to no end. He didn't ask for much, he just wanted to be with you. Whether it was you holding him or vice-versa. He just wanted to be by your side.

Lil bonus bc ye

"Y... Y/n? Are you... there?" Monoma mumbled half asleep, feeling around the bed for you. To his dismay he got no response, "Y/n?" He sat up, still half asleep. He heard the restroom sink and unconsciously got up and trudged toward the restroom. Monoma stood in the doorway and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm just washing my hands baby." You informed him, assuming he didn't know what was going on considering he's basically sleep walking.

"Come to bed." He mumbled and took a few steps toward you. He hugged you from behind and rested his chin on your shoulder, lightly snoring in your ear. A small smile appeared on your face as you guided him back to bed.