Tenya Iida

Pre-period cramps suck. Mainly because you're not actually on your period yet you're still getting cramps. Then when you're actually on your period, the cramps kill you for the first few days then are nonexistent after attempted murder. Anyhow, Iida wasn't aware or didn't expect your cramps to have such an effect on you. He sort of found out the hard way.

Usually when you're on your period the cramps aren't that bad and you can keep a straight face for the most part. But this time around, the cramps came full force, no holding back.

*pre period cramps*

You were talking with Ochaco about something weird you saw earlier when the cramps were starting hit.

"And then it turned around and it had a third f-" you stopped talking for a second, afraid you just ruined your underwear, "Do you, by chance, have a pad you can spare?" Uraraka giggled with her hand over her mouth and nodded. You excused yourself and went to the restroom. Thankfully it hadn't started yet so you had nothing to worry about, "False alarm. That was just a really bad cramp." Before she could respond, Iida joined the conversation. Then your cramps decided to act up again. You were standing in an awkward pose, trying not to show that you were dying.

"Star... are you doing alright?" He raised an eyebrow at your suspicious stance. Uraraka was trying to hold in her laughter the entire time which made Iida even more suspicious.

"Y-yeah. Just peachy," your eyes slight grew because of a cramp that was worse than the others and you cleared your throats to play it off, "So what brings you here, my wonderful boyfriend." You tried to smile, wondering why you said that last part.

"I was just coming to check on you. It seems everything is fine. I'll let you two get back to your conversation." He excused himself and went back to what he was doing. Iida knew something was wrong, he just didn't know what. He made a mental note of your behavior and started coming up with possible reasons for your strange behavior.

You've been moody for the last few days, pre period. Your mood swings were too unpredictable at this point. The only people you were nice to were Iida of course, Uraraka, and Deku. You were also way more clingy with Iida. Even though he was embarrassed and reluctant about it, you would hold onto him like a baby koala. You were almost always seen hugging him or holding onto his arm or holding his hand. He didn't question it out loud but was very concerned in his mind. Though, he enjoyed knowing that he was your comfort.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Iida asked, afraid.

"No- Iida we kissed one time!" You pinched the bridge of your nose and shook your head. Iida knew you wouldn't cheat on him so he didn't press further.

*actual period cramps*

Well, the dreaded day finally came and your nap was cut short by an immense pain in your abdomen and hips. You groaned and made your way to the restroom to get everything situated. Once you finished that, you layed on your bed and rubbed your aching sides. It was just getting worse and you couldn't take it. You texted Iida 'come to my room. It's important' and he responded with 'Of course. I'm on my way'. He arrived shortly after and knocked on the door. You yelled for him to open it, and he did. Iida stared at you, confused and a little scared. He didn't see any immediate sign of danger but you seemed distressed so he was worried.

"Iida..." you opened your arms, hinting for him to come lay with you. A tiny smile appeared on his face and he climbed in bed with you. You curled up next to him, holding onto his torso, "Sorry about this. I just really wanna be with you right now."

"Have you been alright these past few days? You've been acting strangely."

"Aside from the fact that I'm on my period, I'm fine. Better now that you're here." You nuzzled into his chest.

"It makes so much sense now! I was so worried about you star." Iida held you close and suddenly kissed your forehead. You blushed and squeezed him tighter.

After picking up on all the hints you've been dropping, he figured out how to comfort you when you're on your period. He's actually pretty good at it.

(A/n: Here's some Iida fanart that made me look twice)

WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE MARKIPLIER IN THIS ONE-