Ban (edited)

Y/n. The beautiful, curvy/chubby, insecure, strong, witty, tiger sin of violence(idfk). She's actually the sweetest, gentlest, most caring person anyone knows... until they see her in battle or piss her off. Then she's uncontrollable. She's admired and loved by many as well as feared by many. Her biggest admirer is Ban, the sin of greed. He flirts with her a lot, as well as many other women. But when it's her, it's genuine. Y/n would brush it off as him just toying with her, mainly because she was so insecure. But also because she didn't believe his compliments were genuine. They would hang out quite a bit and they got along well. One day, Y/n and Ban were in town and decided to go to a nearby pub.

Y/n's POV

I finally agreed to go into town with Ban. He had been annoying me for a few days about hanging out with him. He said that I was "having too much fun without him" even though I was gathering info for something else and occasionally stopping by a pub. We had just finished helping some of the townsfolk with multiple tasks. We were tired and a pub was nearby so we figured we'd have a few drinks. I sat at the bar and Ban sat on the stool next to me. I spoke to the bartender and Ban for a while until a lady came up and took his attention away from me. I didn't mind though, my conversation with the bartender was nice. As we spoke, I heard the woman start speaking terribly about me. My face contorted to a frown and I hopped off my stool. I tapped her on the shoulder and punched her square in her face, knocking her out. She fell to the floor and a man quite larger than me stood up. He stomped over to where me and the passed out woman were.

"You punched my woman."

"What she is, is a bitch. A passed out one too. You look like you wanna join her." I stood in front of the man, who was much larger than me, but that never stopped me from beating anyone's ass.

He began to lunge at me and I kicked him in his 'area' and harshly pulled his face into my knee. The man fell on the ground with a bloody face and no teeth. Then all of sudden, everyone in the bar began yelling and getting ready to attack me or some random person next to them. Before I could fight anyone else, Ban scooped me up and ran out of the pub. He ran with me in his arms all around the town trying to lose the mob. We eventually lost them by hiding in some forest brush just outside of town.

"What the hell Y/n? You almost got is killed."

"First of all, you're immortal so technically I almost got myself killed. Second, we both know I'm more than capable of handling that. So, you dragging me away was highly unnecessary. I'm going back to the boar hat."

I turned my back to Ban and made my way to the boar hat with a slight frown on my face. I shoved my hands into the pockets of my baggy pants and slumped over a little, relaxing myself, something I picked up from Ban. The whole walk,  my insecurities flared, I thought about how I'd never be good enough for anyone, let alone him. My mind was full of self doubt and self hatred. This was normal though. A couple of tears escaped and I didn't bother to wipe them.

When I got to the boar hat, everyone greeted me.  My problems almost instantly went away, or were pushed to the back of my mind for the time being. There were a few customers who greeted me too, regulars. Ban hadn't arrived yet so it was a little quiet. I sat at the bar and asked for a mug of ale. My request was heard and my ale was brought to me. My sorrow hadn't been drowned yet so I asked for the drinks to keep coming. Me and Meliodas were having a great conversation, so great I lost track of my surroundings and how much I drank. I hadn't noticed Ban sitting next to me. By the time he got there, I was too far gone. I stood up and let out a random laugh.

"Oh captain, we've had lots of adventures over the years. My favorites are the ones where I almost die because I was being dumb. Those *burp* were the good times. I think I'm gonna leave for a while and get *burp*  into trouble. Then I can have all the fun I want. I can do whatever and die whenever without anyone to stop me. But..." 'no don't ruin the mood', "Hey, gimme another drink please!" I drunkenly ranted.

"Y/n I think it would be best if you went to sleep." Ban put his hand on my shoulder. My drunk smile turned into a frown and I pushed his hand off of me.

"I think it would be best if you'd leave me the hell alone and mind your own business you fucking womanizer," I growled and glared at him. He winced slightly and i felt bad for a second, "Move out of my way, I need my drink." I pushed Ban aside and made my way to the bar.

By now I hadn't even heard of sorrows with the heavily drunken state I was in. Some of the things I said were out of pocket and I had constant mood swings. As I sat at the bar, my strong, carefree persona had slowly been crumbling and I broke down crying. Ban came to my side and was about to hug me but I pushed him away and ran upstairs. I stumbled into a random room and supported myself on the bed, slowly guiding myself to floor. I layed down and curled up and cried into my arms. Footsteps were heard from the other side of the door grew closer to me as the door opened. The person sat next to me and rubbed my back and whispered to me soothingly. I realized it was Ban and curled away.

"What am I doing wrong Ban?" I whimpered, "Why... why am I always overlooked? Overshadowed? Sure I get violent but that's only if I'm taken there. Why am I not enough?" I sat up and buried my face in my hands, crying quietly.

"You're not doing anything wrong. Hell, to me you're doing everything right," he smirked. He sat by my side, leaning against the bed like me, and watched me closely, "You're amazing you know that? I've never seen someone fight so much and so hard and still be as sexy as you," he leaned on my shoulder, nudging me a bit to get me to look up. When I didn't he sighed and stared at the wall for a bit before speaking again, "You mean the world to me Y/n... I know I have a, funny way of showing it. I never thought I could feel like this again but," he threw his head back on the mattress and bathed in the sunlight, "you always manage to defy the odds, in the best way possible."

"You really mean it? You aren't fucking with me?" My voice was low, I finally peeked up from my hands and admired his side profile. His skin was glowing as he spaced out, he flexed his chiseled jaw for whatever reason, I couldn't help but watch.

"Of course I do." Ban turned his head down to look at me. He smiled softly, making the butterflies in my stomach go wild. We gazed into each other's eyes for a few seconds, looking for some kind of confirmation. Slowly we gravitated towards each other and Ban swiftly captured my lips and passionately kissed me with his hand on my cheek to keep me from moving away. We pulled away and my cheeks flushed even more as I looked away from him. He chuckles and kissed my cheek.

"You're so adorable, Y/n. Stay with me forever?"

"If you'll have me." I sniffled and laughed a bit.

"I'll have all of you~" he whispered with a raspy voice and pushed me to the floor.

"Ban WAIT-"