Ban

"My favorite drinking buddy. Let's go get some mead,(if you get that reference I love you)" You grinned at Ban, "But not here. Captain doesn't allow me to drink anymore since what happened last time."

"I still get nightmares about it. That poor guy," You both paused and shuddered, "Well since you can't drink here, let's go find another tavern or something. A drink or two can't hurt can it?"

"I knew I could count on you Ban." You pat him on the back and he followed you out.

It was more than two drinks. Way more than two. So much more that you don't even remember what your name is or what your limit is. You wandered out of the Pub while Ban was sweet talking the wall. He actually sobered up way before you did and realized you weren't with him anymore. You were somewhere far from the pub but still on the town. Ban left, he didn't pay the bill, and was looking for you. He was completely lost for a good 10 minutes until he heard your voice saying his name. The closer he thought he was getting, the farther your voice was. Ban finally found you, hugging a random kid and slurring your words.

"Y/n?" He called out with concern

"You finally anshwered(answered) back, Ban. I thought you were ignoring me~" you slurred

"Y/n... that's not me."

"Wh- Oh. It isn't. Shee(see) I thought shomething(something) was weird. I'm sho(so) shorry(sorry) little buddy." You stood up and pat the kid on the head. Your balance was off and you fell forward into the stone ground and drunkenly laughed. Ban shook his head and helped you up. He shared a smile with you, though yours was a drunken one. After gazing into each other's eyes for a few minutes, you fell forward into Ban's arms. He caught you and picked you up after telling you to wrap your legs around his waist so that you wouldn't fall. You did as he said and flopped your head on his shoulder.

"Ban~ You're sho(so) strong~" you smiled and kissed his cheek, "Is this what it's like to be tall? Wow. So cool. And you... are so handsome~" you giggle and kissed him on the cheek again. Ban's cheeks were as red as his jacket and this didn't go unnoticed. "The strong fox man is blushing! How cute!" You kissed his temple this time.

"You really must be drunk. Otherwise I wouldn't be getting all this love from you."

"Hey... you *hiccup* would've gotten it eventually because I looovvve youuu~" you responded with a 'baby' voice. You went in for another kiss but this time Ban was ready and he kissed you back. He didn't care if your breath smelled and tasted like ale, he just wanted to show you how he felt. He poured so much passion into the kiss, you almost completely sobered up. Ban pulled away and laughed at your flushed face. It was his turn to kiss your cheek. Ban peppered your cheek in kisses, making your face almost as red as his, "W-wow. Ban... My fox man~" you cooed in a loving voice while hugging Ban close to you and nestling into his neck.

"Yeah yeah. Love you too Y/n, my... adorable little cub? I don't know, I'll figure something out. But what I do know is," he put his mouth next to your ear, "You're all mine now baby~" he growled in your ear. At this point, you were the only one who was blushed and your cheeks were a rosier red than his jacket.

"That's one way to sober up. I guess we have a long night ahead of us, don't we?" You avoided eye contact by keeping your head on his shoulder.

"We sure do."

It was, indeed, a long night.