Kenma Kozume

(A/n: you guys are out kinda fresh out of college in this)

I was sitting at in a restaurant with Kenma, Kuroo, Yamamoto, and Hinata. They were having their own boring conversation with each other. I wasn't paying attention to what was happening because I was playing a game on my phone. The only reason why I was there is because Kenma, yes Kenma, begged me to go with him. I agreed but told him I wouldn't say anything, I'd just be there for support. He didn't say much to anyone, he was just watching me play my game. Occasionally making a comment about my gameplay or their conversation. He soon went completely silent and I could feel his gaze.

"Uh Kenma, i-is there something on my face?" My cheeks flushed

"Oh. No, pudding. I just couldn't help myself. You're just so a-adorable when you're concentrating," He answered quietly. He leaned his head on my shoulder and looked up at me, "So I'm sorry if it's a little creepy."

I giggled and continued to play my game. The guys managed to peel Kenma off of me and got him to talk a bit. When he finished, he came back and rested his head on my shoulder again. This time, he intertwined his fingers with mine and kissed my cheek. After we had been dating for a few months, we decided that would be our signal to each other when we were ready to go home.

"Your social battery ran out too?" I giggled. He simply nodded with a shy smile. We both stood up and said bye to everyone.

Kenma was kind of talkative on our walk home. We made a few plans for tomorrow and talked about some games. When we got back, I immediately took a shower. My pajamas were pretty revealing I guess you can say. It was just a shirt and underwear. I never really walk around our apartment in those pajamas. I'm usually wearing sweatpants and a tshirt. Me and Kenma have been dating for a while, but I'm still super self conscious. He makes an effort to make me feel better and it's working, I really appreciate it. I walked into our room with my pajamas on, not expecting to see a shirtless Kenma standing next to the bed. We immediately made eye contact and both froze like deer in headlights. At the same time, our faces were progressively turning into a darker shade of red.

"I uh... h-hi there." He greeted before mumbling something to himself

"*ahem* aren't you supposed to be streaming or something? Not that I don't want to be in here with you. I just wasn't expecting seeing you in here... right now." I rambled. Kenma smiled softly at me after putting a shirt on.

"Well I was going to stream but, seeing you all flustered and adorable made me want to cuddle you." he answered, laying in our bed and patting the spot beside him

"Someone's feeling bold today," I joked and climbed into the bed to cuddle Kenma.

I sat next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder, forgetting about my pajamas. Kenma wrapped his arm around my waist and his hand rested on my thigh. He drew tiny circles on my thigh with his thumb. The room was quiet even though the TV was on. We stayed silent for a few minutes, just appreciating each other's presence.

"Even though we've been dating for a while, I've never seen you wear this to sleep. I like it. You're so beautiful pudding. I know you may not like your body but I love it. Your curves, rolls, everything. You're flawless. That may have been out of character for me to say but you deserve to hear it." He kissed my forehead and rested his head on mine.

"You really like it?" He hummed 'yes' in response, "Here I thought you wouldn't want to see my body. That makes me feel better. I was honestly too scared to walk around the apartment like this because I didn't want to risk hearing you say anything negative about me. I don't think you'd do that but I was just being cautious."

"Pudding. I love you, everything about you. You know you don't have to hold back when you're with me. I want you to be yourself and be comfortable around me. There's no way I could think anything negative about you. I couldn't if my life depended on it. Seeing you like this makes me happy because it tells me you're not afraid to be yourself around me pudding. I'll always think you're beautiful, because you are. You're my everything. My beautiful, fluffy, sweet, amazing everything." Kenma began kissing my forehead again. He pulled me closer and we were eventually laying down. Kenma was unusually touchy tonight. His hands combed through my hair as he planted small kisses on my shoulder, making me sleepy.

"Kenma, are you alright?"

"Of course I am pudding. Why?"

"You've been... bold tonight. You're never like this. It's not bad, I like it actually. It's just surprising." I looked up and kissed his cheek, making him blush.

"I-it's because I was just thinking about us and our future together. Everytime I think about you my heart flutters and I just want to hold you in my arms." Kenma admitted. I giggled at his embarrassed face.

"What do you want our future to look like?" I cuddled closer

"I want us to have a house. Not too big but not too little. I want us to have our dream jobs and still make time for each other. I want us to have kids, maybe two or three. If we can't have all that, then I just want us to stay together. I want you to be my wife."

My eyes teared up a little and I looked up at him.

"Y/n, I know this may not have been how you expected or wanted it to happen but," Kenma climbed out of bed and rummaged through one of his drawers. He pulled out a small velvet box and got down on one knee. He opened it and gazed at me with a warm, loving smile,"Y/n L/n, will you marry me?"

Adrenaline rushed through my body and I started freaking out, in a good way. Tears sprung out of my eyes and I tackled Kenma in a hug. He immediately hugged back and squeezed me with all his strength, he is surprisingly super strong. We both looked at each other and went in for a kiss at the same time. Kenma had a few tears running down his cheeks as he looked at me with a smile.

"You're precious." I giggled

"Not as much as you are, pudding."