Yagari Toga

(A/n: please forgive me for this late request 🥲)

"Well you're back early," you glanced to the door. Yagari only grunted and hung his hat and coat up. He went in the kitchen and grabbed a water and a snack before he came in the living room and sat on the floor, "Is everything-" he picked up your legs by the calf and put them over each of his shoulders, "-Okay...?" You finished the question, sitting up a bit.

Yagari layed his head back and looked up at you with tired eyes. He had a ghost smile on his face after seeing you.

"Yagari..." you spoke in a sweet tone. You ran your hand through his hair, he smiled at your touch, "You over work yourself a lot. It's okay to rest a bit y'know?" He was listening but couldn't get over how good your fingers felt in his scalp. He exhaled deeply and felt his muscles relax, he hadn't realized how tense he was until now. You could see the change in his demeanor, that's how tense he was.

You unconsciously played in his hair while watching TV and forgot to make a plate of food for both of you. Your stomach growled and you remembered you literally cooked for him tonight. Yagari had fallen asleep from all the head scratches and you didn't want to wake him just yet. So you quietly climbed off the couch and tried to be as quiet as you could while making his food. When you finished you sat next to him and gently shook him awake. He was half asleep and grunted, he didn't want to get up for no reason.

"Here, I cooked for you," you nudged him with the plate of food. He sat up straight and took the food with a grateful smile, "I forgot about it earlier but it's still good."  You two stayed quiet for a bit, occasionally laughing at the show that was playing. He felt relieved for the first time in a while. And with you by his side he couldn't have asked for anything else.

"I may take the day tomorrow. Just to be with you. I didn't realize how bad I missed you," He cleared his plate way quicker than you expected. Yagari leaned back and stretched and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. He scooted closer and kissed your cheek while you ate, "You're my everything y'know that?" Your cheeks heated up and you gushed at his affection.

"Are you sure you're okay? You're never like this Yagari." You both laughed and he gave you a squeeze.

"Yeah, it's just been so long since we've had physical contact. I forgot how great your head scratches are," he smiled with a light blush and closed his eyes. You stared down at him, admiring him but also making sure he was actually who he said he was. Yagari cracked an eye open and smirked when he saw your expression, "It's really me Y/n. I promise." He took your hand and kissed the back of it with the same smirk.

"You say one thing but do the opposite, how am I supposed to believe you?" You joked and combed his hair with your fingers.

"Geez am I really that cold to you?" He pouted and glanced to the side.

"Not necessarily cold, usually just not as affectionate and honest about your feelings... maybe a bit cold," You laughed to yourself and kissed his forehead, "You wanna go lay in bed? It'll be more comfortable than the floor," He nodded and you stood and held out your hand for him to grab. He took it but pulled you down to him and wrapped his arms around you so tight you could barely move. You refused to look at him out of embarrassment as he peppered your cheek and neck in kisses, "Yagari I thought we were going to bed." You muttered, trying to hide your flustered face.

"We will in a second. Just let me love you." He spoke with a playful tone and gave you a squeeze before continuing to kiss you relentlessly.