Katsuhira Agata

(A/n: Sorry for the delay)

You stood in front of your emotionless boyfriend, expecting for some kind of reaction to the dress you were trying on. He stared with an expressionless face and simply hummed. With a sigh, you trudged back into the dressing room and began taking off the dress. You actually liked it, which is very rare for you. You invited Katsuhira so that you guys could bond a little more, since there's been a bit of distance between you, and because you wanted his opinion on what to wear for an important event. His silence caused you to second guess everything, mainly your confidence and if he actually wanted to be with you. You stared with despair and disgust at your almost naked body, hating each stretch mark and each roll. You could feel a lump forming in your throat and your face getting warmer. 'Not now Y/n. Don't cry now, you can't annoy him even more. Just wait till you get home.' You had to tell yourself, it worked and you were able to put your clothes back on and walk out without crying. Katsuhira stood up when he saw you in your normal clothes, knowing the trip had come to an end. He noticed that you weren't carrying the dress you liked and that you weren't your normal self.

"You aren't getting the dress?" He glanced down at you

"N-no. I just felt a little... overwhelmed  and want to take time to think about it." You answered, twiddling with your thumbs and looking down. He hummed in response and didn't say anything else the whole way to your house. You two said your goodbyes and parted ways. Katsuhira's mind was on you his whole walk home, and you cried in bed, thinking he didn't actually love you.

Over the next few days you grew distant from him, assuming he needed space and to afraid to ask if everything was okay. You were always wearing a hoodie because of how insecure you had gotten. It was getting worse each day and you slowly stopped being as social. Katsuhira was observing you from afar and was actually saddened by your deteriorating state. He hated seeing you so down and out, it wasn't normal. After a while of mulling over what could be wrong, he drew the conclusions that you were suffering because of him not showing any sort of emotion or you were on your period.

It took you not going to school one day for him to finally confront you. After school ended, he walked to your house and was let in by one of your family members. He made his way to your room and found you laying in bed, looking miserable. He looked at you with a hint of remorse, the most emotion he's shown for a while.

"I miss you, Katsu." You whispered, he kneeled next to your bed and kissed your forehead.

"I miss you too. A lot. It's hard without you," you sighed in relief at his response and he tilted his head to the side, "Why'd you sigh?"

"Because I'm glad you miss me. I thought you had given up on us after our little break. I also thought you hated me or something since you always seemed indifferent to everything I did." You grabbed his hand and held onto it.

"I could never hate you. I know I don't show my emotions but it doesn't mean I don't care. I care about you a lot, more than you know. I'm... happy you didn't leave me because of that. I don't know what I would've done. I'll get better with this, I promise," he squeezed your hand and pressed his forehead onto yours. A small smile appeared on your face as you closed your eyes, still holding his hand, "You weren't so sad that you missed school, right?"

"Oh, no. I'm actually sick. That's why I didn't go. I didn't miss anything important did I?"

"No, but I'll catch you up on what happened today while I take care of you." He smiled a little and sat on your bed so he could start explaining. Katsuhira ended up staying at your house much longer than either of you expected. He did take care of you like he said and he showed some affection much to your surprise.