Naruto Uzamaki

Naruto. That's it. I don't need to say anything else. But I will. That loveable childish ninja. He's so precious. For no reason at all. I'm saying that because he fell asleep on me while we were watching TV. He was fast asleep, in between my breasts and it seemed like he was loving it. It was all good and fine until I had to pee. Then I had to struggle to push him off of me and hurry to the restroom. When I got back, he had taken up all the space on the couch. I could tell he was still awake because his one of his eyes were slightly open. I smiled and poked him on the cheek. Before I knew it, he pulled me on top of him and had his arms around my waist to hold me down.

"I knew you were awake."

"You did? How?"

"I saw your eye. It was a little open and I could tell you were looking at me."

"Oh well. Guess I'll just have to work on that. But I still caught you and you can't do anything about it. Believe it!"

"Fine but if you suffocate, that's on you because I've warned you many times."

Naruto laughed and we fell asleep on each other. This was our routine for the next few days. He's not usually this touchy so it was strange. I'm not complaining or anything but it was a little strange. For some reason, he didn't cuddle me today. Actually he was barely home. He usually only does that when he's about to go on a mission. Naruto finally walked into the living and room and spoke to me.

"I have something to tell you."

"Oh?"

"I'm going on a rank S mission." He scratched the back of his neck nervously

"S?! And you're just now telling me?! Naruto what the-"

"I know, I know! I should've said something! I just didn't want you to worry so much and stuff..."

"Naruto..." I grumbled, he got scared and started backing toward the door

"Uh I gotta go! Love you Y/n!" He yelled nervously and ran out the door leaving me alone in my living room. I shook my head and giggled at how funny he looks when he's nervous. I peaked my head outside my front door and watched as Naruto turned around in fear when I called out his name.

"Be safe alright? Love you, baka!" I waved as I shouted at my ninja boyfriend. He flashed his signature smile and waved excitedly.

Life was pretty boring without him. There was nobody for me to cuddle, play games with, eat with, or just have fun with overall. I mean yeah there's other people in the village I can hang out with but like... I want Naruto. I miss my blonde baka. The way he wakes me up, annoys me, hugs me, makes me feel better, I miss all of it. As my mind was filling with good thoughts of Naruto, a few worried thoughts joined the mix. He's pretty reckless and this is a dangerous mission. I hope he thinks everything through. I zoned out on the couch for a good while. Eventually my mind wasn't so active because I had fallen asleep. You know how you try to take a nap and you end up sleeping for the rest of day? Yeah that happened but instead of waking up at like 1 am or something, I woke up the next morning. At first the day went by slow and boring and just dragged on. Nothing exciting happened and nothing good was on TV. There wasn't even anyone fun to hang out with, just Sakura. It was agonizingly boring. My body was pretty much numb as I lounged on my couch. My mind wandered for a moment then it hit me. Naruto comes back today! With my new found energy, I vigorously cleaned up and cooked for him which only took maybe two hours. The whole apartment was spotless and smelled absolutely delicious. After cooking and cleaning like a maniac, I got dressed and rushed outside to go greet Naruto at the gates. When he finally arrived, we immediately locked eyes and ran at each other full speed and captured each other in a bone crushing hug. Naruto is much stronger than me so my bones were probably the only ones being crushed by all the love. We giggled like children and looked at each other at the same time.

"I missed you." We said in unison and laughed

"Really though. It's so boring without you. I'm glad you're safe. I couldn't stop worrying about you." I stood on my toes and pecked his lips.

"You're so cute Y/n. I missed you too. I never realized how cold I get without you. You're my world."

We stayed in the same spot for a few minutes until I heard his stomach growl. He blushed and we walked back to my apartment. Naruto walked in and was amazed at how clean it was. Then he sniffed the air and ran to the kitchen.

"Wow. You really went all out." He looked at all the food I cooked.

"Oh wow. I hadn't realized I cooked that much..."

"It looks so good Y/n. But it'll have to wait until we're done."

"Done? With what?"

"Baby making time~" he whispered seductively in my ear.

"I- Naruto!" I playfully slapped his chest as he laughed at my stuttering.

"Sorry! Pervy sage said it would make you red in an instant and I had to try it. But I would like to have that time with you one day."

"L-let's eat before the food gets cold." I pulled him toward the kitchen and he hugged me from behind.

"I love you so much~"