Inosuke Hashibira

"Who the hell wakes up yelling?!" You grumbled to yourself while putting a light kimono on. You sloppily tied it and fixed your hair a bit. Waking up way earlier than you have to is absolutely one of the worst things in the world. You stumbled out of your bedroom and went in the direction the disturbance was coming from.

"What is your problem?" You leaned on the door frame with an annoyed frown. The kimono was sliding off your shoulder just a bit and even though it fit around your curves perfectly, it was really close to opening, and the leg closest to the doorframe was uncovered. Nothing too drastic, but it was enough to shut all three of the boys up. Tanjiro and Zenitsu blushed profusely and Inosuke stood still with his boar head turned in your direction. He was wearing it so you didn't know if he was blushing or not. Quickly realizing that your robe was about to fall off, you stepped out of view and fixed, then stood in your spot again, "Really? You guys are quiet now?" You raised an eyebrow and waited for an answer. They were still silent and you got no response so you gave up, "Whatever. At least try to keep it down when you decide to talk again. I can't sleep and it's too early for this."

*later that day*

You went on a walk with the group of boys because you needed the fresh air. It was peaceful until Inosuke said something stupid which started an argument between you two. Then, before you knew it, the two of you were rolling down the rocky hill, into the vegetation below, then eventually into a whole other part of the forest. The whole way down, you were being protected from the branches and rocks in Inosuke's arms, which didn't go unnoticed. He shielded you from everything, taking most of the pain, you still had a face full of dirt and a couple of scratches. When you finally got to flat ground, Inosuke landed on top of you without his boar mask. It had flew off while you two were making your descent. The mask fell on his back and rolled off, adding insult to injury.

"Ino...suke. Get up... can't breathe." You gasped trying to push him off. He grunted and removed himself from you. Your body was a little sore so you slowly sat up and looked at Inosuke. He was... unexpectedly extremely attractive. You took in his appearance. His blue and black hair and green eyes mesmerized you. You could feel your cheeks heating up but that was the least of your concerns.

"What? Something on my face or do you want to fight?" He got in his battle stance

"Wh- no you idiot! Why would I want to fight at time like this?! You know what, don't answer that. Let's just try to find our way back," You stood up and stretched and mentally prepared yourself for the long journey ahead. Before you started to find a nearby path, you noticed that Inosuke kept his mask off and was full of cuts. You didn't mean to stare at his face and abs, it kinda just happened. He noticed your gaze and you cleared your throat before he could say anything, "You're really hurt. Let me patch up the big cuts at least." He sat on a nearby boulder without saying anything. You assumed it meant he was going to allow you to clean him up a bit, so you did. He didn't complain a bit and was back to his normal self when you finished.

~Cheking in on Tanjiro and Zenitsu~

"We should see if they're okay." Tanjiro spoke up

"No. It's fine. Let's take advantage of the silence while we still can." Zenitsu quickly objected

"But... what about Y/n?" Tanjiro and Zenitsu looked at each other

"She can handle him. Trust me."

~Back to you two love birds~

The two of you walked along a path you found after escaping the woods. He was still provoking you to fight and was just being himself. But you did notice that he could hold a conversation longer and was friendlier than usual. Once you recognized the scenery, you relaxed and checked on Inosuke who had been quiet for a while.

"H-hey, I just wanted to say thank you for protecting me when we were falling. I really appreciate it," he grunted in response, "Why'd you do it?"

"Huh?" He looked at you, dumbfounded

"Why'd you protect me when we were falling?"

"Oh. That. Because you're strong and I wanted to prove that I'm stronger. Also because I care about you a lot." He mumbled the last part so that you wouldn't hear it.

"What was that last part?"

"I didn't say anything."

"If you tell me I'll... hmm... oh I know! I'll fight you."

"Fine. I said because I care about you a lot, that's what Tanjiro and Zenitsu say anyway. I don't why I always get these weird feelings around you. My stomach starts feeling weird and my face gets hot. But when we were falling, it was an instinct for me to protect you. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. If you would've got hurt or... died... I don't know what I'd do," He admitted. You gushed and smiled sweetly at the black and blue haired boy. You walked closer to him and intertwined your fingers with his then leaned your head on his shoulder. He tensed up and looked shocked, but he regained his composure after a few seconds, "Are we still gonna fight?" He asked

"Why would you want to fight your girlfriend? How hard did you hit your head?"

"Pretty hard. It's not bleeding though. Even my head is strong." He boasted

"You... I'm glad we fell down that hill. My adorable boar~" you cooed and snuggled into his arm which surprisingly flustered him. You couldn't stop thinking about how cute he was.