Death The Kid

Maka's POV

"Kid it is symmetrical! Look closer."

"No it isn't. How about you look closer and realize that I'm right."

"Kid I swear to your dad... how about we see how symmetrical my foot is when it's in your face?"

Two very distinctive and familiar voices could be heard from a room in his gigantic house. It wasn't out of the norm for someone to be arguing with Kid about symmetry. It was just strange that it was Y/n. She never really hung around him or even talked to him. Usually she'd be a blushing mess just thinking about him. I swear, she has the biggest and probably only crush I've seen anyone have on Kid. Curious to see what the subject of the argument was and what made Y/n finally get the courage and talk to Kid, I walked to the room. When I got there, they were bickering nonstop and Y/n was clearly about to throw Kid out of his own window. It was a pretty funny sight seeing both of them blush as they argued over something so stupid. I walked to the object, which was a painting of... a dog...

"You don't understand Y/n! It's left ear is almost 2 centimeters longer than it's right!" Kid whined

"Are you kidding me- We just measured the frickin picture with a ruler that you refused to let me use because my measurements wouldn't be accurate enough and you said it was symmetrical!" Y/n was trying her best to stay calm.

"How could you be so simple? So unaware? So oblivious? It's not symmetrical and I will not stand here in my home and be told it is symmetrical by an unsymmetrical piece of garbage like yourself."

"Garbage?! Garbage?! Fine then! I'll leave and you won't have to worry about this 'unsymmetrical piece of garbage' telling you that it's fine and you won't have to worry about seeing it again! I don't even know why I agreed to this!" Y/n turned around and stormed out of the house in a huff. She was obviously pissed.

"Oh Maka. When did you get here and how much of that did you hear?"

"I heard most of it. Oh hey Black Star and Soul. When'd you get here?" Black Star and Soulwalked into the room

"A few minutes ago. I saw Y/n and she's not happy at all. I was too scared, I mean too understanding knowing she needs some time alone, to say hi... anyway, Kid, you messed up big time. She's the last person you want to piss off. Especially since you like her." Black Star chimed in.

"Black Star you idiot! That was supposed to stay between the 3 of us!" Kid glared

"Wait Kid, you like Y/n?" He nodded yes to my question, "That's perfect. She likes you too! You need to apologize to her!"

"I will tomorrow. Now if you'll excuse me, I have 20 or more love letters to write and say I'm sorry to her and I need to cry in my bed afterward. So, good day to you all."

Kid ushered us out of his house and closed the door on our way out.

*2 week time skip*

Y/n's POV

I'm not sure what got into Kid, but he's been oddly... clingy? Needy? He's basically been trying to get my attention a lot lately. He leaves letters on my desk and at my door. My weapon/meister along with Maka always tries to get me to read them but I'm not very happy with him right now. I mean sure calling me an 'unsymmetrical piece of garbage' may not be that bad of an insult but coming from him, my crush, hurts. I just wanna punch him in his face then hug him and apologize for punching him.

I sat at my desk, trying my best to ignore Maka and my weapon/meister, who were pestering me to open the letter. I finally cracked and opened the white envelope and pulled out a piece of notebook paper with perfect handwriting. It looked typed but I know Kid took a lot of time and effort to write it. Seeing the letter made me feel bad about not reading the other ones. After reading the long, heartfelt, maybe over exaggerated, perfectly written confession, I teared up a little.

"Wow... I... who knew Kid had emotions? I think I need to go see him and apologize" I finally said

"Finally! We knew you'd come around. Lucky for you, I know exactly where he is. Let's go!" My weapon/meister pulled me by my arm and basically yanked me out my seat. We were taking the route to the library at almost full speed.

My weapon/meister let go of my hand and put their's on my shoulder.

"My little weapon/meister is finally growing up *sniff*," they fake cried, "Enough of that. Go getcha mans tiger!" They pushed me into the library and harshly slammed the door.

A few people were staring at me with funny looks on their faces and I just awkwardly waved. The library is huge and there's no way I'd find Kid immediately. He probably doesn't want to be bothered right now anyway. I wandered around the library for a while. It was pretty odd when I didn't see Kid looking for some kind of legendary or historic book. I actually found him reading a ton of love novels and taking notes...

"Hey Kid... can we talk or am I interrupting something?"

"Y/n, just the person I've been wanting to see. You're actually making this easier for me."

"Oh. Well before you say anything, I just wanted to apologize for freaking out and ignoring you for two weeks. I kinda took that argument too seriously and I'm sorry. So... yeah, that's all I wanted to say." I looked away in embarrassment

"Oh Y/n, I should be the one apologizing to you. I didn't mean to call you an unsymmetrical piece of garbage. You're not unsymmetrical or garbage. You're perfect in every way. In fact, you're my perfectly symmetrical, angelic dream girl," Kid stepped closer to me and held my hands in his, "I can't live with myself knowing that I hurt you like that and I'm so sorry. Could you find it in your heart to forgive me? Also, I measured the portrait again and it is indeed symmetrical. But that doesn't matter." Kid placed one of his hands on my cheek and I leaned into it with a smile.

"Of course I forgive you, Kid. I love you." I stepped closer to him and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you too my perfectly symmetrical gorgeous slice of heaven."