🍋🍋Sasuke Uchiha🍋🍋

(A/n: another lemooon. Enjoy. Also starting after this lemon, I'm gonna put lemon facts in the author's notes for each lemon I do. So yeah. Have fun with that. Impress your friends or somethin)

"Sasuke we just did this last night. Are you not tired?" You groaned and took a glance at Sasuke. He had been kissing the nape of your neck to coax you awake.

"You know I never get tired of your body. And you owe me." He smirked.

"Owe you? For what?" You flipped over and stared in confusion.

"I know you hid my equipment so that I can't go on a mission. And you took 3 of my shirts."

"Maybe if you didn't go on so many missions I wouldn't have to hide your stuff," You grumbled. Sasuke pulled you on top of him. You looked away in embarrassment but soon smirked after getting an idea. Since you were only wearing his shirt and some thin underwear, you knew he'd feel everything if you moved just a bit. So, you slowly, subtly started grinding on his crotch, "You really want this don't you?" You sped up just a little bit, feeling him getting harder. He grunted and placed his hands on your hips.

"You're feeling bold. What are you planning?" His hands and hips moved in sync with you.

"I want to make a deal, we can go a round or two if you promise to stay home with me all day tomorrow." You leaned forward and grinded harder. He was at full mast by now so it's not like you were the only one who was feeling good. Sasuke's hands rode up your sides, slowly pulling your shirt up to reveal your uncovered breasts. He raised his hips a bit, pressing his rod into your soaking nethers. Sasuke was losing the battle down there so he decided to fluster you another way. His thumbs lightly grazed your nipples a few times to make them harden. He began to rub them in circles. The tingle sent chills down your spine. Sasuke lightly pinched them and watched you try to hold in a moan. He smirked and teasingly licked one while massaging the other, still using his thumb to play with your nipple. You let out a small moan and grinded more sensually. His sucking on each of your tits aroused you even more and made you wetter. Your bodies were moving and sync and your moans were like s symphony. Sasuke removed his hand from your boob and reached into your underwear. He stuck a finger inside. He got impatient while fingering you and pulled your panties off. You did the same with him and pulled his boxers down. Without instruction, you impaled yourself with his cock and started riding, much to his surprise. Each bounce was full of ecstasy. Sometimes you would change the pace and slow down to torture him. Or you would speed up to try and overstimulate him. You would also let it come out and impale yourself a few times. Your bouncing slowed when he started sucking on your tits again. You hunched over and grinded on his thick cock, feeling how deep it was. Sasuke stopped showing your breasts love and pinned you to his chest while he fucked you back. Your eyes widened and your voice cut out as his cock effortlessly slid in and out of your creamy pussy. Sasuke bucked harder, sending you into more ecstasy. He held your chin and turned your head toward him. He looked into your glossy eyes and smashed his lips against yours.

"You're so fucking sexy." He grunted, still pumping into you.

"Sa...suke. cumming... cumming!" He pounded you even harder which you thought was impossible. Your back arched and your pussy tightened as you creamed on his cock. Sasuke came a few seconds after you. You could feel him pulsating inside you. He bucked a few more times before pulling out and falling onto the bed. He kept you in his arms and kissed your shoulder.

"We're not done yet. If I'm staying with you tomorrow, it's going to be worth it." He whispered in your ear. Your cheeks flushed and you hid your face by turning your head the other direction.

"I-I guess that's fine. But let me sleep. You did wake me up after all."

"Fair enough."