Katsuki Bakugo

(A/n: Ik I've been doing a lot of Bakugo ones but like... I can't help it- also this was supposed to be published on Father's day but I procrastinate a lot so... also this pic is fuckin adorable)

Today was one of those days where you could finally relax and have some time to yourself. Or so you thought. As soon as you relaxed and melted into the mattress, inhaling deeply to smell your husband's sweet yet tart scent, your 8 year old daughter walked into the room. You gave her a pleasant, sleepy smile. She gave you a confused smile, wondering why you were so happy and why you slept in so long.

"Mom? You know it's Father's day right?" She questioned. You jolted up and immediately looked at the alarm clock. You really did over sleep.

"Shiiiit," You groaned, not caring if your daughter was there, "Go get dressed (Daughter's nickname). We have a few errands we have to run." You smiled at her after basically leaping out of your bed. She just nodded and went to her room to get dressed.

It took you guys a while to get everything you needed for tonight. Your daughter set the table while you cooked a wonderful dinner for your wonderful husband who is also a wonderful father. You also cooked for his father and your's (ignore that part if you want). After finishing everything and packaging the other meals, you flopped face first onto the couch, planning to stay there until Bakugo gets back.

About a half an hour later, Bakugo walked into the house. Your daughter rushed over and jumped into his arms. Their laughter brought a smile to your face. You sat up and watched him interact with your daughter, it was adorable to see. He put her down after she said she got him a gift. As she ran upstairs, he strolled over to you and kissed your forehead. He talked to you a bit while you massaged his shoulders to relieve the tension he was holding. Your daughter came back down and excitedly gave him his gift, he was actually happy to open it and really appreciated it. After the three of you ate, you started gathering the food to get ready to drop it off.

"C'mon (Daughter's nickname). Let's go to grandpa's and give him his gift," Bakugo's tone was cheery and joyful, it was making your daughter get even more excited. The three of you got into the car and drove to your parent's house first(ignore if you want), then Bakugo's. His dad's reaction was more spontaneous than you expected. Mitsuki and Bakugo surprisingly didn't fight. Your daughter was super excited the whole time and was still full of energy. They could tell you guys needed a little break, so she ended up staying with them that night. When you two got home, you immediately layed in bed, Bakugo took a quick shower. He walked out, drying his hair and flopped down next to you before chuckling and turning his attention to you, "You forgot today was Father's day didn't you?" Your eyes widened slightly and you just avoided his gaze and tried to play cool.

"No... maybe... don't worry about all that. You were fed and given gifts, weren't you?" Your tone was sassy but a little playful. You were going to turn and look at him, but he was hovering over you in a second, his face mere inches from yours. You gave him a 'what the fuck are you doing' look, which made him grin mischievously.

"Yeah but," he leaned down and whispered into your ear, "There's one more thing I want." His voice was raspy, his warm breath tickled your ear, making your cheeks slowly heat up. He looked down at you with the same grin. You had a nervous smile, already knowing what's about to happen.