Meliodas

'That little fucker took my panties again. I swear... I really need to hide those on a high shelf. But he could just climb and get them. Hmm... I'll figure it out but he's not taking them again.' You thought to yourself after noticing a missing pair of underwear. You sighed and put on a different pair before getting dressed. Your hair was a bit messy so you fixed and shoved your hands into your pockets after walking out of your room. Everyone greeted you when you entered the tavern as usual. Everything was moving slower than usual because of the fatigue and headache you had from the night before. You had gotten into a scuffle late at night with some townsfolk and barely slept that night.

"Hey, cap'?"

"Hmm?"

"Where are my panties? I know you have them," You had an annoyed smirk on your face. Melody grinned like a pervert as he held up said garment. Your eye twitched and you frowned, "Give them back. Now."

"Nah. I think I'll keep them. But, you can get them back if you beat me in a fight."

"That's easy. You're-"

"There's one catch," he held up his index finger and you raised an eyebrow, "You have to wear the tavern uniform when we fight." You were about to back down but you came up with a way to get out of wearing the uniform.

"You're going to have find another 'catch'. There's no tavern uniform that fits me." For once you were grateful for your size.

"Actually we do. I got these tailored for you." He tossed you a bag and you opened it to see the uniform. You frowned again but wondered how he got your measurements.

"Wait, you got these tailored for me? How did you get my measurements?"

"You're a heavy sleeper," Meliodas shrugged and put your underwear in his vest, "I'll be waiting outside." He smiled cheekily and left the tavern.

"That little pervert..."  You growled to yourself. Ban put a hand on your shoulder and looked down at you.

"Well... don't keep the man waiting, Y/n," He laughed and walked away. With a sigh you went back to your room and put the revealing uniform on. To your dismay, it fit perfectly and you were as insecure as ever. This was a stupid bet, Meliodas would probably find a way to trick you or find a way to trip you up and win. You trudged out of your room for the second time today, catching the attention of everyone in the tavern, "Woah, get a load of this hottie." Ban teased

"Really Ban? Come out here and Moderate this fight, Mr.Immortal asshole." You waved your hand, motioning Ban to follow you.

"With pleasure."

You walked out of the tavern, covering your eyes from the bright sun. Meliodas turned his attention to you and smiled widely.

"Wow. Lookin good Y/n!" He cheered

"Whatever, cap. Let's just get this over with." You cracked your knuckles and stretched, not caring about the uniform anymore. You got into a fighting stance and Ban gave you the signal to start.

You had him in the first half, overwhelming him with attacks. This was your chance to let out some of your pent up anger and you took it. Meliodas, being the sly little perverted leprechaun he is, tricked you and was behind you in the blink of an eye. He pulled your skirt up and you got insecure again. Meliodas chuckled as you flusteredly held your skirt in place and yelled at him relentlessly. Once he pointed out that he won, the yelling stopped and you glared at him before falling forward. He caught you and turned you over so that you were facing him. The sun was shining directly in your eyes. You covered your face, trying to escape the ruthless sun but also to hide your red face from Meliodas. Ban excused himself and went back into the tavern.

"Put me down." You groaned and he squeezed one of your breasts. You harshly shoved him, making him drop you. You sat on the ground and covered your stomach, facing away from Meliodas.

"What's wrong?" He inquired, sitting next to you.

"... why do you always do things like to this to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you always take my underwear and find some kind of way to... see my body?"

"Oh. Because your reaction is hilarious."

"Of course. My reaction..." you rested your head on your chin.

"That's not the only reason. I love your body. I also love your personality, I'm not that perverted."

"You do?" Your eyes scanned Meliodas, who was staring at the stars. You saw him nod and he met your gaze.

"You don't have to say anything back. I know how you feel," He pulled you into his side and you rested your head on his shoulder, "See, I'm not all bad."

"I guess not," you two were silent for a while, "Can I have my panties back?"

"Oh yeah. Here." He handed you the garment. You guys stayed like that for a while, talking a bit. You eventually fell asleep, feeling safe in his presence and warmth. Meliodas carried you to your room and cuddled you all night, not being a perv for once.