Inosuke Hashibira

Inosuke sat at the front of the mansion, waiting patiently for you. It's been a few days since you left and he was getting irritated. There was nobody to keep him from fighting Tanjiro and Zenitsu. He honestly missed you stopping him from being an idiot. Inosuke had been outside since the crack of dawn. He waited, and waited, and waited, then fell asleep.

It was nighttime when you got back. You trudged up to the mansion and were greeted by a sleeping Inosuke. His mask had fallen off and he was snoring lightly. Before you could even get close to him, he woke up and was on his knees, hugging your waist and nuzzling into your stomach. You had no idea how he knew you were there and you didn't even have the energy to try and comprehend his thinking.

"Hello to you too, Ino." You chuckled. He didn't say anything, he just squeezed you tighter and buried his face deeper into your stomach,"Inosuke, are you okay?" You placed a hand on his head and ran your fingers through his hair.

"Yeah. I'm just glad you're okay. After we got separated during fight on the mountain, I get scared that I'll lose you if we're separated. I don't want that to happen. What would I do then?" He whispered

"Oh Inosuke. You're so wholesome and adorable," you gushed, leaning down and hugging him. He stared at you with admiration, "I'll always come back to you. Even if I'm about to die, which hopefully will never happen again. You don't have to worry about losing me. I know you'll always protect me whenever you can," You praised him a little, Inosuke was still in awe and confidence staring at you with admiration. He wasn't saying anything but you could hear his little sounds of amazement, "Let's go inside now. I need food." Inosuke let go and picked you up. He carried you on his left shoulder and ran into the mansion after grabbing his mask.

"Oi, Inosuke. That's the quietest you've ever came in. Are you feeling well?" Tanjiro asked, "Oh hi Y/n. I didn't know you were back."

"THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO ME!?" Inosuke dropped you and chased Tanjiro around the room. You pinched the bridge of your nose and groaned.

"He was just wondering if you were okay! Calm down." You stopped him in his tracks and making him look down at you. "Can we go eat or something now? I want to spend time with you." You blushed and played with your fingers. Inosuke stared at you with admiration again and picked you up. This time you had to wrap your legs around his waist. He carried you to the room you slept in and flopped onto the bed with you. Inosuke was inseparable from you for the rest of the night and the day after.