Guido Mista

(A/n: The max amount of parts I can have in this is 200 so be expecting another oneshot book soon)
Mista woke up to see you squatting down, looking into the mini fridge for something to drink. He took in his surroundings and realized the two of you were in the turtle. A pain in his left arm prevented him from standing up because of how sudden it was. He looked down at his arm to see it was bandaged, a small bit of blood stained it. He then noticed the roll of bandages, a pair of scissors, along with a few other medical supplies on his left. He also noticed that he had multiple covered injuries around his face and neck area. As he was lost in thought, trying to remember what happened, you stood up and gasped seeing a conscious Mista. He looked up and hadn't realized how quickly you had moved to his side. So when you hugged him, he was having trouble comprehend what was going on. He finally realized that you had pulled him into your chest when he felt the softness of your breasts. His face went red and hot, but he tried his best to hide his embarrassment and hugged you back. His embarrassment went away as he listened to your heartbeat and staggered breathing. As he started getting comfortable, you pulled away and smacked his cheek. The change from relief to anger defines shocked him.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" He whined and rubbed his red cheek with a pout.

"Every time you go out you come back with some kind of injury! What happened to being careful?!"

"Wh- what about you? You got really hurt too!" He pointed at your side, it's true, you had gotten a huge gash on your side while fighting a stand user.

"You're right. But that doesn't happen often and this isn't nearly as bad as what happened to you Mista," you moved your hands to his face, one hand cupped his cheek and rubbed the bandage on it while the other did the same but to the patch on his neck, "I was so scared. I didn't know if you'd make it. You had lost so much blood that it seemed impossible for you to survive..." the hand that was on his cheek fell to your lap. He intertwined his fingers with your's seeing your pent up emotions finally come out. The tears falling from your left eye fell onto the top of his hand. He tightened his grip and stroked the top of your hand, "Mista," you whispered, "I just don't want to lose you... please be more careful. I know that's gonna be hard because of the situation we're in but please. If you leave me... I don't know what I'll do." you hugged him again, this time Mista's chin rested on the top of your head. His hands glided across your back, calming you down a bit.

He felt warmed inside, knowing how much he means to you. He smiles warmly and closes his eyes, holding you closer, "I'll try to be more careful. For you," He whispered loud enough for you to hear. You two sat in a comfortable silence, not moving away from each other, wanting to stay like this forever. Your peace was interrupted when Number 5 could be heard crying. Mista checked on his pistols to see that Number 3 was bullying Number 5, which isn't a surprise. Number 5 flew up to you and held onto your neck while crying and complaining about Number 3. You laughed, thinking it was cute, as Mista let out an annoyed sigh, "C'mon guys. We were having a moment." He huffed. They all ignored him and continued to bicker until he gave them some food. He gave 5 his own piece of food so that he wouldn't be bothered. After that was taken care of, Mista turned his attention back to you. He seemed tired so you layed back and got comfortable on the couch before he layed on you. When you were situated, he got comfortable and nuzzled into your stomach. You hissed at the slight pain, "Sorry." He lifted your shirt and peppered the covered wound in kisses while telling you how much he loves you.