Megumi Fushiguro

(A/n: He's so- omfg I fucking love him)

Megumi carelessly opened the door and swayed into your room. In just two strides he was at your bed. He fell forward, face first into the mattress and stayed there for a while. He inhaled deeply before letting out a long, exaggerated groan. A sympathetic smile spread across your face as you reached a hand out to rub his back. He took his face out of the sheets and turned his head to look at you. You could see a bit of relief on his face as you rubbed circles on his back. He gave you a tiny smile, which you returned.

"At least you already took a shower," you commented. Usually right after an assignment, if you two weren't already together, he comes to see you before he showers. It takes him a while to decompress and a lot of the time he doesn't come back after he showers so you meet him in his room. But today he really wanted to spend some time with you, he needed it. Anyway, you set your laptop to the side and made room for him to comfortably lay in bed. After you moved over, Megumi climbed all the way into your bed and joined you under the covers. He tucked himself under your arm, snuggling his face in the side of your chest and putting his hand under your shirt so it could rest on your stomach.

Megumi closed his eyes and let out an audible, muffled sigh. His hand gently rubbing a small circle on your belly, almost massaging it. He scooted closer and you held him closer, your hand unconsciously running up and down his arm slowly, "You have no idea how much this calms me down," he spoke staring blankly at the wall, "I really needed this. That mission was... eventful." His hand stopped moving but his thumb was pacing back and forth not too fast but not very slow. You leaned over to kiss his forehead a few, gushing at the way he accepted it with closed eyes and a grateful smile.

"Ever since Shibuya you've been awfully affectionate, 'gumi." You joined him in staring blankly at the wall, zoned out but listening and enjoying the other's company.

"We'll yeah, I thought I lost you." He hid his face in your chest. You let out a tiny chuckle.

"You used to hate me," you reminisced with a grin, finding it funny, "Everything I did you'd roll your eyes at. You treated me like I was Yuji," you chuckled again, "Remember that time they locked us in that tiny ass storage room full of random stuff and we were all pressed up against each other? You refused to look at me the entire time. But I saw how red you were." You laughed

"Ok to be fair, we had never been that close before and you were buried in my chest," he paused, debating on if he should say what was on his mind, he decided to, curious to see your reaction, "You're adorable when you're all flustered like that," your eyes widened and you looked down at him, mouth agape, "Yeah I noticed. I saw when you weren't looking. It took so much self control not to hold you when you fell asleep on me." You smirked at his cheekiness.

"...Anyway. How are thing 1 and thing 2? Are they as best as you?"

"Yuji's passed out in his room. Kugasaki is nagging Gojo. We all made it out without dying though. Wish you were there. That mission would've went a whole lot smoother."

"I'll be back once my leg is healed. Shouldn't be too much longer so don't worry." You hugged his head to your chest. You zoned out for a few minutes , still holding his head to you. When you came back to reality after hearing light snoring, you looked down and realized Megumi had fallen asleep in your arms. He held onto you as if he was a child holding onto their mother. You found it adorable and gave him a kiss on the top of the head before getting your laptop and continuing what you were doing earlier.