Garou

"Garou open the door," You leaned against the bathroom door frame and knocked on the door with two knuckles. You folded your arms over your chest waiting on a response. All you got was a muffled 'no'. A small laugh escaped your mouth as you put more of your weight on the doorframe, "Garou seriously. Open the door. Let's talk about this, face to face please." You heard a bit of shuffling then his footsteps getting closer to the door before abruptly stopping.

"What if I hurt you again?"

"Babe it was an accident. Just come out and talk to me," He contemplated opening the door. Eventually he cracked the door open, he didn't even peak through the crack to look at you, "Garou...." you sighed. He groaned and swung the door open. Garou stood in the middle of the doorway, looking everywhere but you. When he finally made eye contact with you, he nervously scratched the back of his neck and immediately looked away. Once his hand fell to his side, you held his hands in your's, catching his attention. The solemn look on your face kept him from turning away. He frowned and squeezed your hands, you could tell he was getting anxious.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you I swear."

"It's okay. It was an honest mistake. I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose. Plus, it was kinda my fault, I shouldn't have been standing so close while you were doing your thing," his eyes fell to your bandaged forearm. A few hours ago Garou had been training and he had did some kind of move that resulted in some of the things in the surrounding area to go flying. Well you were standing a little too close, even though you knew you shouldn't have been, and ended up getting hit by some debris while covering your face. The gash was pretty bad and he brought you to the emergency room. Ever since you got back, he's been hiding in the restroom because of how guilty he was. Anyway, you noticed him staring at the covered gash, "I know it seems bad but it doesn't hurt, thanks to the pain killers of course. But really, don't worry about it. It truly isn't your fault."

"But you looked so scared and you wouldn't let me touch you... I don't like seeing you like that." He made a small, embarrassed pout as his eyes fell to the floor again.

"I was just a little shocked at the moment. I promise you I'm not scared of you," he knew you were telling him the truth. If you were truly scared of him, you'd definitely make it known. Without saying anything you wrapped your arms around his torso and pressed your cheek against his chest/stomach(whatever area you prefer or think you'd be at) with a smile as you inhaled his scent, "Y'know Garou, you're pretty cute when you're all nervous like this." You chuckled. This got his mind off of what happened earlier. He let a playful, annoyed huff and rolled his eyes, he still wrapped his arms around you.

"Of course you'd say that," you looked up at him with a huge smile, your chin on his chest/stomach. Garou returned your smile with a softer one full of love and gratefulness for you. He unconsciously leaned down and pecked your lips, making you giggle like crazy, "What's for dinner tonight?" Your mind went blank and your expression changed almost instantly.

"Good question..." you spoke kind of slowly

"I know what I want tonight~" he growled lowly in your ear. Your eyes wider slightly and a small excited smile appeared on your face. Garou's face held a mischievously grin, knowing you understood what he meant and that you wanted to go along with it. So, he picked you up without protest and you instinctively wrapped your legs around his waist. I'm sure you already know what went down after he brought you to the bedroom.