Oh Sangwoo

Sangwoo helped you picked up your books with a kind smile. You run into him a lot, which is normal since you go to the same university. You were always suspicious of him though. It was something about his... aura, you could say. You tried your best to avoid him, just to be cautious. Sure he was attractive but you didn't want to get hurt emotionally and due to your suspicion, possibly physically. You wearily looked him up and down and hesitantly took your books after quietly thanking him. You quickly walked away to go to class and you were afraid when he started following you but you remembered that you're in the same class.

The hours of awkward eye contact with Sangwoo from across the room and even more awkwardly encounters throughout the day, you were finally able to do whatever you wanted. Not quite ready to go back to dorm just yet, you decided to go to a nearby cafe. The last thing you wanted was any kind of company and you weren't in the mood for another awkward encounter. Unfortunately, the encounter you were dreading took place on your way to the cafe. It was Sangwoo, of course and he asked if he could tag along with you. Not wanting to be rude or put on some kind of list, you allowed him join you. He was more pleasant than you thought he would be, which put you a little at ease. Sangwoo was actually pretty charming to say the least. You enjoyed your time with him and sort of forgot about your suspicion of him but you were still on guard.

This started becoming a somewhat normal occurrence. Sometimes the two of you would go to the cafe, other times the park. You were getting closer to him and started trusting him more. He would flirt with you a bit and always send some kind of signal or show some kind of sign that he wanted to be with you. But you always brushed it off because you thought he was just joking, your lack of confidence prevented you from believing that anyone could love you or be attracted to you at all. People usually ignore you or push you aside or go out of their way to insult you because of your side. This made you stop trusting people so easily. So for you to allow Sangwoo to get close to you, really means something.

Anywho, the two of you were sitting on your couch and watching a comedy show. Once your laughter died down, Sangwoo calmly held your hand. He didn't say anything as he rubbed his thumb on the back of your hand. Your cheeks were getting warmer by the second as your eyes were glued to your intertwined hands. Without saying a word, you looked Sangwoo in the eyes with confusion. He smiled innocently and tilted his head a bit as he placed the palm of your hand on his cheek.

"Your hands are so soft and warm. You make me feel so safe and loved. Why won't you be with me, Y/n? I haven't done anything to upset you have I?" He nestled into your hand after kissing it.

"N-no you haven't. I just... thought it was a joke since guys aren't usually attracted to, you know, a heavier set girl like me. It's usually a cruel joke when they flirt with me or it's just to pass time. I was just trying to save myself the embarrassment but that doesn't mean I don't l-like, well love, you back. I do. Wow, I'm rambling a lot. Sorry. To sum all that I up, I feel the same and was just avoiding it because i was afraid." You nervously rambled

"Don't be afraid Y/n. I'd never hurt you. I'll do anything for you," He smiled and layed on top of you, burying his face in your stomach. You were still trying to understand what was going on so you layed there, dumbfounded, while hesitantly holding him back, "I love you." He whispered

"I-I love you too, Sangwoo. Let's go to sleep. I think we've had enough excitement for one day." You sighed. Sangwoo chuckled and nodded. He gave you one last tight squeeze before the tow of you fell asleep on the couch.