Mohammad Advol

(A/n: this might be a bit of a modern au. Idrk, depends on how you look at it)
There's always that one day that's just flat out shitty. And you can tell that it's going to be one of those days just by the first shitty thing that happens. Unfortunately for you, today was one of those days. Your first sign was the rain. Usually you enjoy when it rains(if you don't just go with it), if you had no where to go that is. But since you had to work today, you already knew that you were going to be late and be drenched by the time you got to your office, which ended up happening. The day wasn't starting off well at all. You trudged to your cubicle, wet, irritated, tired, and suffering from a throbbing headache. You sat at your desk, luckily your skirt/pants weren't as wet as your shirt, and sighed before checking your computer. To your dismay, the computer was having problems and wouldn't turn on no matter what you did. The screen was pitch black. You looked into the void-like screen and saw yourself in it. You felt horrible but started feeling even worse when your boss walked by and dropped a tall stack of papers on your desk. Right after your boss left, your phone began reading. With a deep breath, you picked it up and answered, trying your best not to cry. It was your boyfriend of two years, today was supposed to be your anniversary, you were so relieved to hear his voice. Sadly, he called to say he was breaking up with you, he wouldn't give you a reason, he just said he was just breaking up with you. You didn't let him finish and you ended the call. You abruptly ran into the restroom and locked yourself in one of the stalls. You sat on the toilet, after covering it with toilet tissue because you know... public restrooms. The tears that had been held back from earlier were finally able to fall and roll down your hot cheeks. With no motivation to do anything, you stayed in the stall until lunchtime. Once you were on break, you left the office to clear your mind. You walked aimlessly through the crowded streets of your beloved city until coming across a bazaar. You walked in and a fortune telling stand caught your attention instantaneously. You always wanted to get a tarot reading and figured this was time to do it, even if it was just going to reveal that more bad things were going to happen. The man at the booth was undeniably handsome and you were too embarrassed to ask for a reading in your state. But, since you stopped giving a fuck a while ago, you walked over and sat down. He greeted you with a warm smile and you payed him before hand. He pulled out a deck of cards and began shuffling.

"I am Mohammad Advol. You can call me Advol if you like."

"Oh, well hi Advol. I'm Y/n  L/n. You can call me Y/n." You said with a small, sad smile.

"Ah, a beautiful name for a beautiful person. You seemed troubled Y/n. Is everything all right?" He asked with genuine concern laced in his voice, still shuffling.

"Not really. Today's just been a bad day. Nothing too serious." Your eyes fell to the ground. A card from his deck came out.

"Tell me about it. It'll make you feel better." Another card came out

"Oh I can't do that to you. I'll just bore and annoy you. It's nothing." You waved your hand.

"Nonsense. I want to hear about your day. Please, tell me." He smiled, another card flew out.

"W-well if you insist. It was raining today, which usually isn't a problem because I don't get out much but I had to go to work today. I was late, soaking wet, cold, tired, and on top of that, my head was pounding. Then my computer wouldn't turn on, the screen was and still is black. My boss just gave me even more work and my boyfriend of two years called just to say he was breaking up with me. I don't even know if it's possible for anything else to happen. It's like bad thing after bad thing just keeps happening. I'm not sure if I can handle any more bullshit at this point." Advol had finished shuffling his deck by now. He set the cards down in front of you. Only two of them had names, The sun and The ace of cups, but they all looked like positive cards. He let you observe them for a few seconds before smiling kindly at you.

"Well Y/n. Don't let this bring you down. The day isn't over and it's going to get much better. You'll get a pleasant surprise when you go back to work and good things will continue to happen all around. Not only that, you'll find love again, quicker than you think, and this time it will last longer than any relationship you've had. Your new lover might be right in front of you," he motioned to himself and chuckled at your pink dusted cheeks, "Keep your head up and smile Y/n, the best is yet to come," You were relieved to hear that coming from him. A few tears of joy rolled down your cheek and you thanked Advol with a smile, "Even when you cry your beauty is unmatched." You chuckled at his comment.

"Thank you. You have no idea how much I need to hear that."

"It was my pleasure. I enjoy reading for someone as wonderful and breathtaking as you. I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other again, quite soon too." He grinned. Your smile grew and you stood up from your seat.

"I hope we do. I'd love to see you outside of the bazaar. I should get going now. My lunch is almost over and the office is kinda far."

"I wish you the best. And remember to keep your chin up and let that gorgeous smile shine." The two of you waved goodbye to each other. Advol was right about everything. Your boss took the work off your desk, saying that was for someone else, your computer came on, you were getting a pay raise, and you did find love and yes, it was Advol. And yes the relationship lasted much longer than any other relationship you've had. (Let's just act like he didn't die during Stardust Crusaders... oops, spoiler.)