Denki Kaminari

(A/n: He's precious and I'm starting to simp. Sooo.... yeah. Also, the songs This side of paradise by Coyote Theory and Electric Love by BØRNS remind me of him. I reccomend those songs if you like imagining scenarios with him or anyone else, and bc they're just really good sweet songs. Also I mention that this side of paradise is one of your favorite songs, just go with it even if it isn't. Anyway-)

Denki was mesmerized as he watched you interact with your friends. The smile you had on your face lit up his day and melted his heart. He wanted to talk to you, but he was afraid he would mess up and make himself look stupid. He's flirted with you a few times, but each time he stuttered and his pick up lines didn't make sense because of how nervous he was. He was so embarrassed and was afraid that you thought he was stupid and annoying. But, you actually thought it was adorable. You just wished he didn't flirt with every girl he came across, that made you feel less special than you actually are to him. Denki was caught in a daze and didn't realize how hard he was staring. Jiro sat next to him to let him know. She really went over there because you had briefly acknowledged that his staring was making you self conscious. She also knew that both of you had crushes on each other and didn't want either of you to ruin your potential relationship.

"You look creepy staring at her like that." Denki glanced at Jiro, finally taking his attention off of you.

"Wh- oh. I mean she is super hot. How could I not stare?" He shrugged and put his chin on his hands and let out a dreamy sigh before remembering a question he wanted to ask Jiro, "Hey, does Y/n ever talk about me?"

"U-uh well..." she was trying not to expose you to Denki and was about to come up with a lie. But she quickly thought of something that was actually true instead, "Yeah. She gets self conscious when you stare like a creep. And she says you flirt with other girls too much," She knew he wouldn't understand that was a hint on how to get your attention. Knowing this, she made it clear, "If you want to get her attention you shouldn't talk about how hot other girls are when you're talking to her and stop flirting with them too." Denki looked over at her with an expression that said 'oh really?'. She nodded and he made a promise to himself that he would try his best not to flirt with any other girls.

He kept the promise he made to himself and hasn't flirted with any girls for a few weeks. Just like Jiro said, he caught your attention and you started warming up to him now that you felt like you weren't just another girl he was pointlessly flirting with.

Denki always invites you to hang out with him and the rest of the Bakusquad. You would accept, one to hang out with Denki, and two because they were good people, funny too. Most of the time when you hang out with him you're with the others. But sometimes it's just the two of you. Both of you always enjoy it and love being in each other's presence. The chemistry is immaculate. You two shared a few of your favorite songs with each other the first time you were alone. After you told him about 'This side of paradise' he never stops listening to it. It always plays in his head when he sees you or thinks about you. He hums it to himself when he's alone to make him feel better since he associates the song with you.

Your friendship with Denki progressed quickly and you two were best friends in no time. The guys always tease him about his crush when you're not around, sometimes when you're around. Anyway, just the you two hanging out together has become much more frequent now and you two have noticed each other's little habits. For example he can tell when you're distressed or feeling down. When he notices your mood, he'll show you a meme or try to do something to cheer you up. If that doesn't work he'll give you hug and/or let you vent.

One day, you weren't feeling the best and he could tell. He tried to cheer you up, it worked a little but you were still down in the dumps. He continued to try to cheer you up, even if it didn't seem like it was working. He made sure to keep an eye on you though. Later that day, he invited you to come hangout with him and the rest of the Bakusquad, but you declined. Denki was a little sad, but he let you be.

Later that night, when they were coming back from the arcade, Denki looked up and saw that your room light was on. He saw your silhouette in the window, you seemed stressed. Your face was in your hands, so he assumed you were crying. Denki frowned, wishing he was already there comforting you. He grabbed a few snacks, then went up to your room and knocked on the door, calling out your name.

You sighed and thought to yourself, 'People only want to talk to me when I look and feel like shit... well if that was the case then they'd be talking to me every second of the day... I need to get the door.'

You swung the door open and looked up to see Denki standing there with a warm smile and snacks.

"Can I be lonely with you?" He asked, his smile got a little awkward but it was adorable. You laughed at his smile and the fact that he quoted your favorite song. You nodded and stepped out of the way so he could come in. Denki sat on your bed and had a wide smile.

An hour later, you and Denki were wrapped up in your blanket, watching a movie on your laptop and eating the snacks he brought. Your leaned your head on his shoulder, he was tense at first but relaxed after a few seconds. He got the confidence to kiss your temple, which made you smile like a dork.

"Denki?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't want to be lonely anymore," you intertwined your fingers with his and looked up. He was confused and you could tell, "I um... I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, but I wanna be with you." Denki's face lit up, he finally caught on. He had the most adorable, excited smile on his face that made your heart melt.

"You really want to be with me?" He was so excited. You nodded and was tackled in a hug before you knew it. He peppered your cheeks in kisses, excited that he can finally call you his.

(A/n: might come back and edit it if I remember. Idk yet)