Tamaki Amajiki

(A/n: I JUST WANT TO HUG HIM SO BAD HOLY FU- Y'all are married in this too :))

You fidgeted with your dress, trying to smooth everything out and get rid of what you considered imperfections which, to you, were everywhere. When heard the turning of the doorknob to your room, you quickly stepped away from the mirror and acted like everything was fine. You hid the uncertainty and sadness that was on your face just a few seconds ago. Tamaki walked in, smiling sweetly when he saw your dress. It was a f/c dress that stopped at your lower calf. Your whole outfit complemented Tamaki's suit well. He had helped you pick out the dress but didn't anticipate how gorgeous you looked in it.

Tamaki pulled you in by your hands and kissed your forehead.

"Are you ready to go bunny?"

"Uh sure. Let's go. We're not running late are we?" You followed Tamaki out of your shared room as he checked his watch.

"No. We're actually early," Tamaki held your hand as you walked down the stairs so that you wouldn't fall because of your heels. After one last check to see if you both looked alright, you got in the car and left.

You were uneasy about the whole dinner. It wasn't like you were eating with your boss'. It was just a get together with Mirio and Nejire to catch up with each other. Unconsciously, you started rapidly tapping your foot as Tamaki drove. You were already insecure and you haven't even got to the restaurant yet. You were ready to turn back around and stay home, even after the trouble and stress you went through to get dressed. Tamaki glanced over to check on you and see why you were so nervous. He could feel your distress and he saw it written all over your face. He put his hand on your thigh and gently rubbed it, catching your attention. You looked at his hand, then into his eyes. Tamaki smiled sweetly at you, hoping it would calm you down, which it did.

"You look so amazing I can't even describe it, bunny," you mirrored his expression and put your hand on his, "Don't worry. I'll be right next to you the whole time. If you get nervous hold my hand. And if you want to go, let me know. I promise everything will be okay." His words put you at ease for a good while.

When you got to the restaurant, you held his hand the whole time while walking to the designated table. You two were actually earlier than Mirio and Nejire.

The dinner went well. Your mood shifted when you saw Nejire. The confidence you had was basically sucked out of you and you were insecure once again. Tamaki intertwined his fingers with yours, realizing how you felt. After a bit of wine you felt better and could function properly. After getting home, Tamaki cuddled you and whispered words of affirmation to calm you down.

Over the next few weeks, Tamaki noticed that you were acting the same way you were before and after the dinner. You've started wearing hoodies and baggy clothes around the house. You don't eat in front of Tamaki anymore. A lot of the time when he can't find you, you locked yourself in the restroom and just stare in the mirror while crying. Sometimes you forget to lock the restroom door and quickly get yourself together, acting like everything is fine, when you hear the room door open or of he calls your name. You never stand in front of the body mirror(one of those tall mirrors where you can see your whole body) unless you know he's not home or won't be back for a while.

One day, you thought he wasn't home because he was being so quiet. He had actually fell asleep on the couch while watching TV. Anyway, since you were under the impression that he was away, you stood in front of the body mirror and stared at your body. You poked, prodded, and squeezed all the rolls and your belly. You looked at yourself from different angles and cried out of disbelief, disgust, anger, and sadness. Tamaki woke up, not because he heard you crying, but because he wanted to cuddle with you and the bed is way more comfortable than the couch. He groggily walked up the stairs and toward the room. The sound of the door opening almost made you jump out of your skin. You hastily turned around and immediate locked eyes with Tamaki. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't imagining things. Your body moved on it's own and you rushed to hug him. Your arms were tightly wrapped around each other as you hyperventilated into his chest.

"Tama," you whined, "I know I'm not skinny or pretty like the other women but please... don't leave me." You whimpered. Tamaki held you close and rubbed your back soothingly. He rested his head on your shoulder and buried his face in your neck.

"Bunny, I'd never leave you. No matter what," he whispered and kissed your temple, "I love you so much. You're so beautiful and absolutely flawless. Mirio can never get me to stop talking about you and how much you mean to me. I don't care about your size, you're my bunny no matter what. I wish you saw yourself the way I do. I want you to know how amazing and wonderful you are bunny," Tamaki placed one of his hands on the back of your head and gently massaged your scalp with his fingers(if you don't like your hair getting touched, ignore that), "And if you're ever feeling down or not feeling too good about yourself or if you just need to talk I'm here for you. Please don't hesitate to come to me. I'll help you no matter what. And don't talk bad about yourself anymore, it's not true and I hate seeing you tear yourself down like that. Okay?" He cupped your cheeks and looked into your eyes while wiping your tears with his thumbs. You nodded and leaned into his hand with a smile on your face.

"Thank you, Tama. I really needed that. You're the best." You whispered and put your hand on top of his. Tamaki kissed the tip of your nose and pressed his forehead against yours.

"Can we go cuddle? I'm sleepy." Tamaki's cheeks progressively turned pink. His expression calmed you down even more and you chuckled, ruffling his hair.

"Of course we can. I'm a little sleepy too after all that crying." Tamaki beamed a smile at you and pulled you to the bed. Once both of you were in and comfortable, he kept his promise and cuddled you closer than usual, but you didn't mind at all. You were just glad to be in his arms and be loved by him unconditionally.