Tamaki Amajiki

(A/n: AHHHHH Also I am sorry with the short reader thing, I had just started writing and was kinda experimenting and stuff so-)
Tamaki's POV

'There she is... she's so adorable, her eyes are so pretty. Everything about her is so perfect. I wish I could talk to her.' I watched as Y/n talked with her friends. The way her eyes lit up and how her expression changes brightened my day. My mind filled with thoughts of Y/n making my stomach feel funny. We used to be good friends when we were kids, but she moved away and I hadn't seen her since. It's good to have her here at UA. We can finally talk again but... would she even want to talk to me? Does she even remember or notice me? How would I even approach her? Mirio must've noticed how much I was staring since he nudged my shoulder.

"Tamaki, you're gonna scare her if you keep staring like that."

"Oh- You're right. I just couldn't help it. She's so-" my cheeks flushed just thinking about her and a warm smile spread across my face. Before I could finish, Mirio interrupted me

"She's coming over here." My heart started racing and I was trying to think of a way to get out of talking to her. She approached the two of us before I could run. Mirio laughed and excused himself leaving me and Y/n alone. She said bye to him and sat in his seat.

"Hey Tama. Wait, c-can I call you that?" She seemed nervous.

"Y-yeah. Of course."

"Awesome. Well, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me for lunch? You definitely don't have to if you don't want to. I just wanted to catch up with you. You know, since I moved away. It's been so long and I wanna rekindle our friendship and all that good stuff..." she looked a bit embarrassed, "Sorry for talking so much. I'm just so nervous. So what do you say?"

"I... uh... ah..." I froze in place, stared at her a bit distraught. I could tell she started getting self conscious and she was about to say something before Mirio joined.

"He'd love to Y/n!"

"Really?" She perked up, all I could do was slowly nod yes. She had a huge grin on her face as she quickly said bye and left.

*lunchtime*

Me and Y/n sat alone at lunch, well not really alone, the others were on the other side of the table, we were just a kinda far from them. She was so interested in me and was invested in our conversation and honestly, I was too. Neither of us realized Nejire was listening to our conversation until she cleared her throat. We were a bit startled but gave her our attention.

"Sorry to interrupt but Mina's having a little get together and I thought it was good idea for you both to go!" Nejire offered, "You should go! It'll be fun. You'll even get to meet new people." Y/n cringed

"I don't know..."

"Come on, Tamaki. Live a little!" Nejire pushed

"... Fine. But you have to go too, Y/n." I felt a bit bold, not sure why

"Excuse me what-"

"I'll go o-only if you go."

"I... fine. I'll go. This... will be fun I guess ." She pouted, making me chuckle a little bit.

*at the party*

Y/n's POV

Me and Tamaki talked to each other for a while until he got pulled away. Mirio and Nejire took him to another area of the room to participate in some kind of activity. He tried his best not to go but it didn't work. Since I wasn't talking to Tamaki anymore, I found a few friends and stayed with them. We played a few games, which was fun and I actually participated until they started playing spin the bottle. I backed out of the game even though they were begging me to play. They finally gave up and I just sat back and watched. My attention was divided between the game and thoughts about Tamaki. As I zoned out on the side, Tamaki stumbled over to me. He was obviously... not himself and was trying to support himself on the wall.

"Woah, are you okay?" He almost fell forward on me, making me stand.

"I'm fine~ just a little happy." He started laughing.

"Tama..."

"Shhh. Everything is under control~" he 'booped' my nose and laughed. Tamaki started losing his balance and started falling forward. I almost fell to the ground catching him.

"Tamaki, stand up. I can't support you that much. You're making me do all the work," He giggled and stood up, "let's get you somewhere quiet." I wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders and began walking out if Mina's dorm. Before leaving, I said goodbye to let everyone know we were leaving.

*in your dorm*

"Okay, Tamaki, lay here." He did as I said and layed on my bed. I left and came back to him with a glass of water. For some reason he stood up and took the water and chugged it, placing it on the side table when he finished, "Okay... let's sit you down agai- Tamak wait!" I grabbed his hands to bring help him sit down again but he pulled me down with him and flipped me so that he was on top of me. His head was on my stomach and his arms were wrapped around my waist. Tamaki nestled into my stomach and squeezed me tightly.

"So soft and warm... you're amazing." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. He then started messaging my sides as he repositioned himself. He nuzzled into my neck and gave me a few kisses. My face cheeks were on fire and got even hotter when he kissed one.

"You're adorable like this~" he said in between kisses, "I love you Y/n~" He pecked my lips once and layed down again for a few minutes. He looked up at me with sad puppy eyes.

"Do you love me Y/n?" He looked so sad

"Of course I do, Tama." He giggled like a child and hugged me as tight as he could, eventually falling asleep.

The next morning, I tried getting up, only to see Tamaki basically glued to my torso and begging me to stay. It was so adorable, I couldn't say no. We cuddled in bed for the rest of the day and watched movies as he quietly tried to remember how he got here.