Crona Gorgon

Crona sat in his cell, talking to Ragnarok. He was waiting on Maka, who visits him quite often. Little did he know, he was going to make a new friend.

You were new to the academy and never actually met Crona. You've seen him around the school with Maka. You had to admit, this is the biggest crush you've had. You couldn't keep your eyes off of him. Maka and Tsubaki had already made friends with you and quickly pointed out your crush on Crona. They were very supportive about it, reassuring you that he'd like you back. Maka had taken note of how badly you wanted to meet him. For days, she was trying to convince you to visit him and you were stubborn at first. But, you finally gave into temptation and agreed to go with her. So here you are now, standing in front of the boy you were infatuated with. You nervously played with the bottom of your shirt as you stood next to Maka.

"Crona, this is Y/n. She's a friend of mine."

"H-hi," You shyly waved at the pink haired boy. He stared at you for a few seconds before curling up into a ball and sitting in the corner of the room, mumbling to himself. Out of nowhere, a little creature came out of his back and started hitting him in the head. You glanced at Maka and asked, "That's Ragnarok?" She nodded and you continue to watch as they squabbled.

"Ragnarok leave me alone! I don't know how to handle this and you're not making it any better!" He whined.

"I-is he allowed to leave this place? I-I want to invite him over and get to know him more," You realized what you said when you saw Maka's shocked face, "I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I? Forget I said anything." You sighed

"No not at all. We can define find a way to get him out of here without anyone noticing. I'm so proud that you want to get to know him."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course I would! You're my friend after all."

Maka found a way to get Crona to your apartment. You didn't ask how she did it, you were just glad they were safe. You made enough food for you and Crona, not realizing that Ragnarok eats too. He ignored Crona and stole his food and devoured it. You made more for Crona, who was thankful, while Ragnarok was complimenting your cooking with a mouth full of food.

The two, three, of you became good friends and you started visiting Crona every day. You always brought food for him and Ragnarok because why not. It didn't matter if Maka was coming or not, you and Crona, and Ragnarok, had gotten very close to each other.

Today was just another normal day. Nothing special about it. You were getting ready to visit Crona, like you usually do. Except, plot twist, you were bringing him baked goods because, drum roll please, you were finally gonna confess. Maka and Tsubaki helped you build the confidence to tell him how you feel. They encouraged you and helped any way they could. They're such great friends, you were grateful to have them. Anyhow, you finally arrived at Crona's cell door. Before entering, you inhaled deeply. You were about to open the door but you heard Crona and Ragnarok talking normally. Somewhat normally.

"But what if she says no, Ragnarok? I won't be able to handle that. She's so cute and nice and h-her personality is so warm. I-I don't want to push her away because of my feelings!" Crona whined

"Just confess to the fat bitch!" Ragnarok shouted, you could tell he was hitting Crona in the head. You didn't really care about what he said. It's Ragnarok.

"Ragnarok stop! She's not what you said! She's fluffy and kind!" He yelled back. You awed at Crona's response and opened the door. Ragnarok went away and Crona stood there motionless, "Y-Y/n! Wh- wh- di-" He stuttered while staring at you with wide eyes. You just giggled and hugged him after setting the sweets down.

"You're so precious Crona. I think you're cute, warm, and nice too," you hesitantly looked up at him and your mouth suddenly went dry but you were already in too deep to back down now, "W-will you be my boyfriend?" You stood there anxiously, looking into Crona's shocked eyes.

"I-I uhh," he paused and tried to search for the right thing to say. He shyly wrapped his arms around you and snuggled into your shoulder, "Yes. T-this is the first time I've been confident in something." He squeezed his arms around your waist tighter. You returned the loving squeeze and the two of you stood there for a while. Ragnarok hadn't popped out and ruined the moment for once, which you were happy about. Once you two pulled away, you handed him one of the containers of sweets. Crona gladly did it and that's when Ragnarok finally came out. You sat on the floor and had a picnic in his cell. He was so overjoyed that you were finally his. Crona pledged to treat you right, protect you, and stay with you forever. His excitement was so adorable and you promised to do the same with him. You ended up cuddling and falling asleep with him, which meant you spent a night in a cell with your boyfriend.