Shouta Aizawa

(A/n: This pic... THIS PIC-)
Present Mic escorted you around the school, showing what you'd be getting yourself into if you decided to join the staff. It wasn't awkward at all, you and Present Mic were friends while you guys were in school. You mainly hung around him, All might, and Aizawa. He and All might both knew about your huge crush on Aizawa and have kept it secret for so long. So when they heard you were coming to the school, they managed to keep it a surprise from Aizawa. Your plan was to surprise him and catch up since you haven't seen any of them in a while.

On the way to his classroom, you got an alert to take care of a villain threat and had to leave.

The fight had ended pretty quickly after you got there. Once all that was taken care of, you headed back to the school. Mic finished his tour and interrupted Aizawa's lesson.

"What...?" He said with irritation laced in his voice

"Guess who's back."

"Tell me."

"C'mon man. Just guess."

"Tell. Me."

"You're no fun. Come in," you stepped forward after being signaled by Mic, "It's Y/n!" Mic exclaimed. Aizawa was frozen in place. He stood there, mouth agape, and tried to make sense of what was happening. You looked back at Present Mic who shrugged and tried not to laugh. You stepped closer to him and poked his cheek after waving your hand in his face.

"Aw Mic. I think we broke him again." You waved again and Aizawa finally came out of his trance. He cleared his throat and you beamed at him. He just turned back to his papers and continued talking. Before you could say anything, Mic pulled you out of the classroom and started bringing you to the teacher's lounge.

"We'll talk to him later," Mic swung an arm around your shoulder, "Look at this pic I got though. Perfect blackmail." He laughed and high fived you.

After the school day ended, you managed to find your way to Aizawa's classroom. You opened the door without knocking and saw him talking to a student that resembled him a lot. You looked between the two, the only difference was their age, hair, and hair color.

"Aizawa I know I've been gone for a while but you could've at least told me you had a child..." you looked at the boy and waved, "Hi. I'm Y/n. You look just like Aizawa."

"Y/n he's not my son. Sorry Shinso," Aizawa stood up straight and walked out of the room, dragging you with him. He cracked the door and gave you the same look he gave Mic, except there was a hint of something in his eyes but you couldn't tell what it was, "What do you want?" He towered over you with his arms crossed. You smirked and held in a joke, not wanting to annoy him even more.

"Well hello to you too Aizawa. Me, All might, and Mic are getting together later, like a little reunion, and I wanted to know if you'd like to maybe stop by and hang out, or catch up? Just like old times." You asked nervously. You played with your fingers and waited for the rejection. Aizawa smirked at your clearly nervous form and uncrossed his arms. He put his hand on the door, but turned around before entering the classroom.

"I'll think about it. Now if you'll excuse, I have a student to help." Your eyes widened and you smiled broadly while nodding your head and skipping down the hallway like a child.

~at your place~

You, Mic, and All might were sitting at your kitchen table and playing cards while drinking. Faint music was playing in the background and the TV was on, but nobody was paying attention to it. At the very end of the game, Mic checked his phone and went to your front door. You were confused at first but your confusion turned into excitement when you saw Aizawa standing on your porch. You grinned and jumped out of your seat to greet him.

"I'm so glad you came. Come sit," You grabbed his hand and lead him to the table. The card game ended and All might handed Aizawa a drink, "Alright fellas, let's talk."

About 2 or 3, maybe more, drinks into the conversation, all of you were laughing and red faced. You and Aizawa were tipsy while All might and Mic were not to far from shit faced. The four of you were reminiscing about your highschool days and the most memorable moments.

"Remember that time *burp* All might got so excited and pushed Y/n into a pond after *burp* she told him she liked Aizawa." You blushed but laughed with the others. Aizawa hid is blush with his scarf and lightly snickered after remembering seeing you fall into the pond and throw a lily pad at All might.

"Oh, or that time Mic almost blew the roof off of our hideout?" You added, everyone chuckled more.

"And then, that time Aizawa accidentally erased Y/n's quirk during that fight and she went into a coma and Aizawa was so scared that he got her killed and he almost cried and he was so guilty. Ah man, I said too much, but that was funny... at the time." Mic spat out. He layed across the table and laughed which made All might laugh. You were sober enough to understand what Mic said. You looked over to Aizawa who was extremely embarrassed and you motioned for him to come to your room for more privacy. He followed and leaned against your door, trying his best to avoid eye contact.

"Were you really scared?" You sat on your bed, criss crossed, and tilted your head. He didn't say anything, you assumed he was trying to come up with an answer. While he was silent, you decided to let him know, "If you think I'm mad about that, I'm not. That was actually a pretty funny day." This caught his attention and he looked up curiously, his eyes slightly wide.

"...You aren't mad?" You shook your head no and he visibly relaxed. You patted the spot next to you and he came and sat down. Neither of you looked at each other, lost in thought, "I'm glad. I thought you hated me. I spent all these years wondering if you could forgive me, since that was the last time we saw each other," you giggled and layed back on your bed, spreading your arms out with a sigh, "And about that thing Mic said. About All might pushing you. You liked me back then?" You glanced to the side with pink cheeks and let out a small yes, "What's that? Couldn't hear you," he layed next to you and got close to your face.

"Yeah. I did... and I still do. Happy?" You admitted. Aizawa pulled you closer to him and kissed your cheek with a smile.

"Very. Now let's sleep, I'm tired." He snuggled into your neck and placed tiny kisses on your nape while rubbing your chubby/curvy sides. You giggled and stroked his hair. Aizawa didn't waste any time falling asleep with you in his arms.

The next day, you two woke up and found All might and Mic passed out on the floor. It took both of you to move them onto the couch so that they could sleep a little more comfortably.