Saturo Gojo

The constant knocking at your door interrupted your peaceful sleep. You groggily climbed out of bed and trudged to the door to see who decided to disturb you at this ungodly hour. They had to be crazy, not only was it 3 am, it's raining really hard outside. So, you'd have to let the person stay at least until the rain stops. The thought of socializing and entertaining a guest annoyed you, but you would just have to fake it til you make it.

You opened the door to see an obviously drunk, soaking wet Gojo. With a sigh, you stepped out of the way and let him in. He stumbled in and fell onto the couch. You closed the door behind him and immediate went to find him some clothes.

"You're lucky I still have some of your clothes here," You rolled your eyes. Gojo leaned back on the couch and drunkenly laughed. When you came back, you lightly tapped him, catching his attention and making him sit up. He looked up at you, you had an annoyed, tired, and bored expression as you tossed him some clothes and a towel, "I'll be in my room." Gojo stared at the clothes for a few seconds, listening to your footsteps getting further away.

He changed into the dry clothes and flopped back onto the couch. The TV kept him occupied for a while, but he wanted to talk to you. That's literally the reason why he showed up. He wobbled to your room and opened the door pretty aggressively. It hit the wall and you heard him say 'shhhh'. You silently giggled and waited for him to do something else. He was surprisingly quiet as he walked to your bed. Gojo carelessly climbed into your bed and curled up by your side. He rested his head on your stomach and held onto your legs. You wrapped an arm around his shoulder and sighed.

"I miss you." He randomly spoke. A small smile appeared on your face as you rubbed his arm.

"I miss you too." He scooted closer and nuzzled more into your stomach. He brought up his arm and put his hand under your shirt, rubbing your stomach.

"I tried to do what you said. I tried focusing on work," he paused for a bit, "But I can't stop thinking about you," you stayed quiet, waiting for him to continue, "I need you, Y/n. I know it's selfish of me to want you even if I put you in danger. But I can't help it. You're irresistible, and my everything." He continued to rub your stomach soothingly, you were almost falling asleep.

"So you wanna end this 'break'?" You asked, half asleep.

"Absolutely. I'm ready for break time to be over." The enthusiasm in his voice made you chuckle a little.

"Then we're back together," you grinned. Gojo scooted up and pulled you into his arms, kissing your temple multiple times with a wide smile, "Now let's go to sleep. You woke me up in the middle of a good dream." You cuddled into his chest and quickly went back to sleep. He was finally able to sleep without a problem now that he has you back in his arms.