Black Star

"Enough from me. Let's see what my beautiful curvy goddess has to say about today's mission." Black star held an imaginary mic to you. You laughed and went on with what he was doing. Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, and your meister/weapon were walking in a group. You and Black star were a little ahead walking with each other.

"They had us in the first half, not gonna lie," you looked at Black star because you could feel him staring at you and you were right. Your cheeks heated up, making him internally gush over you. You got a little self conscious and glanced away for a second before looking back at him, "Why're you staring at me like that?" You questioned with a confused smile. Black star's goofy grin turned into a loving smile as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer. He kissed your temple and gazed lovingly into your eyes.

"You're so gorgeous even a star like me    can't keep my eyes off you," you playfully rolled your eyes, once again making him warm inside. Everything you did made him so happy, even if you were going off on him because he did something.

Meanwhile the rest of the group was observing you two and had a conversation about it.

"Black star sure does show Y/n a lot of affection now." Maka commented

"Of course he is. After that fight they had and that time she almost died, the guy's been scared out of his mind that he's gonna lose her. Might as well make every second count," Soul explained, "He's doing good. But of course he needed advice from a cool guy like me."

"He actually came to us first..." your weapon/meister corrected while motioning to him and Tsubaki.

"Whatever. He still took my advice in the long run," Soul defended. He looked forward to see that you two were no longer in front of them, "Hey... where'd they go?" Everyone looked around to see if you were nearby but you were nowhere to be seen.

*while they were talking*

You yawned and leaned against him a bit as you two walked, "Wanna spend a night at my place? It's closer." Black star asked with a gentle voice. With a small smile, you nodded.

"Should we let them know?"

"They'll be fine."

You and Black star shrugged off the rest of the group, only worried about each other, and made a left turn on the sidewalk while everyone went in the opposite direction.