Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro stood still with a perplexed look on his face. He watched intently, trying to figure out what was wrong. Things weren't adding up, no matter how hard he tried to piece things together. He held his chin with his hand and tilted his head to the side, still observing. Kyojuro eventually moved from his spot and stood behind you. He pressed himself against you and put his arms over yours, basically getting into the stance you were in, he was just really close to you. Your cheeks warmed up and you tried to keep your cool.

"Kyo... is this neccessary?" You gulped

"Kinda. I'm just confused... ok, I'll guide you through the swing. Ready?" He peeked over your shoulder and grinned at you. You averted your gaze and nodded. He guided you through the motion without a word and was quite satisfied with the result, "That was really good Y/n. I wonder why you couldn't do it earlier... oh well, let's keep going."

He didn't realize how embarrassed and red you were. You enjoyed the closeness, he's just as warm as you thought he'd be. You wished you had the confidence to tell him how you feel but you kept it to yourself. It was the same with him. Your body was as soft as he thought and you fit in his arms perfectly. It took a lot for him to not wrap his arms around your chubby/curvy frame and shower you with love. After 30 minutes of the guided sword swinging, he let go and let you try it on your own. Kyojuro was staring at you, in a good way though. He had mixed emotional while watching you. Love for obvious reasons, frustration because he didn't know how to confess, he was proud that you learned quickly, and hunger, he hadn't eaten today. You did it the exact same way as when he was practicing with you. He applauded and cheered you on which made you self conscious. The hour that you devoted to training was up and you sheathed your sword while walking up to Kyojuro.

"You really think I did good?"

"Of course. You're already great with your swords," He smiled. His stomach growled and he shyly rubbed the back of his neck, "Well that's embarrassing."

"How about I buy us lunch... well dinner since it's kinda late. But my offer still stands. Can I treat you to dinner? A-as a way to say thanks." You offered. His eyes lit up and he smiled even more. Kyojuro nodded vigorously and followed you wherever you planned on going.

The sun was setting when the two of you entered a nearby town and sat on a bench by a food cart while you ate. The conversation was a little awkward, both of you would be quiet for a few minutes before speaking up. You didn't notice that you had rice on your cheek and Kyojuro gently wiped it off. His hand stayed on your cheek and you looked at him with surprise. He smiled lovingly at you with glossy eyes. Both of you had warm, rosy cheeks.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" His thumb gently grazed your cheek as he slowly got closer. You were foreheads to forehead in a few seconds, gazing into each other's glossed over eyes. The tips of your noses touched and you shared a short passionate kiss. He pulled away, still maintaining eye contact, "Y/n, will you be mine?" You couldn't even mutter 'yes' because of the shock and embarrassment. You basically leapt into his arms and nodded your head while it rested on his shoulder. He squeezed you back, enjoying your softness and warmth against his body. Kyojuro peppered your cheek with kisses and swayed with you in his arms a bit. There was never a dull moment with him and he made sure to keep you happy no matter what for as long as he could.

(A/n: I'm just gonna leave this pic here bc I wanna know what y'all think about it...)

)