Leone Abbacchio

Abbacchio stared off into the distance, processing what was happening, his former colleague standing next to him. Suddenly, he heard a voice he never thought he'd hear again, calling out his name. He tensed up, clenched his fist, his once smooth breathing hitched and it was ragged now. He was somewhat afraid, thinking it was some kind of trick. But part of him knew it wasn't.

"Abbacchio! Abbacchio!" He slowly turned around to see you calling his name with the biggest grin he had ever seen on your face. You waved your hand in the air as you ran to him. You didn't care if you were going to be out of breath when you got to him, all that mattered was that you were finally reunited with the man you had grown to love like no other. You had gotten close in a matter of seconds, tackling him in a tight bear hug as soon as you were close enough. Abbacchio stood there, dumbfounded, as your arms wrapped around his neck and slightly pulled him down to your height, "Abbacchio I missed you so much! I'm so glad to see you again." You cooed in his ear. He trembled as he hesitantly wrapped his arms around your chubby/curvy body. He held you tightly to his chest, not wanting to let you go. He still shook as he embraced you, burying his face in your shoulder. A few tears, soon to be accompanied by many more, fell from his eyes.

"H-how? You died in my arms..." he whispered. Even though you were in his arms again, like he had been dreaming of since your death, his heart was still broken remembering what happened that day. He hated how he could so vividly recall your raspy voice, the color slowly but surely draining from your eyes and face, the huge puncture wound you had in your torso, the warmth that was slowly turning into coldness as you held his hand. Even the smile you had on your face after you passed haunted him. Your last words 'It's alright Abbacchio. You can do this' had stuck with him for so long. He remembered everything and thought that was the end, that he'd never see you again.

"I honestly don't know how to answer that myself but I do know that I missed you so much. You came so much earlier than I expected. But I'm so proud of you Abbacchio, you did so good, you were so strong." You gave him a smile that made him break down even more. He had missed seeing that proud smile that appeared on your face whenever he did something. The void that had been created after your death no longer existed now that you were back in his arms. Your words warmed his heart, hearing you say that gave him a feeling that he thought he'd never experience again. As he cried into your neck, you gently rubbed circles on his back, slowly swaying side to side as if you were a mother calming her crying infant.

"Don't leave me again. Please." He whispered. You held a soft smile on your face even though he wasn't looking.

"I won't. I promise." You whispered as Abbacchio settled into the warmth his body had almost forgotten and the much-needed peace that his mind deserved.