Levi Ackerman

(A/n: I got a boyfriend scenarios book that's pretty much done. Do y'all want me to publish it and continue to update it or just wait til I finish it? Also this fanaaarrrrt)

Levi stood and stared out of the window with his arms crossed over his chest. His breathing was rather quick which was unusual considering he was just standing idle. His nerves were getting worse as thought of the worst possible cause of you and your son's sudden disappearance. He clenched his fists, trying not to succumb to such horrendous thoughts. As if in cue, a cadet walked in with news.

"We haven't found them yet sir-"

"Then keep searching!" Levi snapped and slammed his hand on his desk. His breathing was more labored, but he calmed down after realizing his sudden outburst. His face softened as he looked back at the lieutenant with a slightly apologetic look, but it soon returned to his usual stern glare, "Don't come back until you find them." The cadet nodded and ran out of the room.

Levi stared at the spot the cadet stood in and zoned out. 'Both of you... please be okay.' he thought to himself before letting out a shaky sigh. His body moved on it's own with the intention to find both of you. The more he asked around, he realized nobody really knew where you two were. This unsettled him even more. Levi picked up his pace and started covering more ground. 'Y/n... S/n(Son's name)... where are you? Please don't tell me...'  he didn't even want to finish the thought. Levi suddenly broke out into a run to the nearest shop that you tend to be found at quite often.

He burst in, huffing and catching the attention of everyone in there. His eyes darted from person to person, trying to see if he could find you or someone who would know where you might be. The only person he assumed would have a clue was the owner. He wasted no time and asked if he had seen you and his son. To Levi's dismay, he hadn't seen either of you all day. His heart shattered and his hands trembled at his side as he mustered a small thank you to the shopkeeper and turned and left.

He tried his best to keep his composure as he trudged back to his office. Even though it had started raining, he made no effort to pick up his pace.

He stepped into his office with a gloomy, solemn expression and a sniffle.

"Levi- you're soaking wet. Let me grab some dry clothes-" he immediately looked up to see you wiping something off of your son's face. He rushed to the two of you and pulled you both into his arms. Both of you glanced to each other wondering what happened to Levi while you were gone. As you were about to say something, he pulled away and gave your son a tight, loving hug.

"I love you okay? And I'll always protect you and mommy no matter what. Don't ever forget that," Levi breathed out and gave him a kiss on the forehead, "Do me and favor and grab some dry clothes while me and mommy talk." Your son nodded after getting a pat on the shoulder. Levi then turned his attention to you. He took a few steps over and pulled you in for a kiss. It was a rough, somewhat sloppy kiss but loving nonetheless.

"Woah- Are you okay?"

"You have no idea how grateful I am to see you both. I've been looking for you all day. I thought... I thought I lost you both. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't shown up in here." His arms were around your waist, holding you close to him, making his anxiety melt away.

"Levi I left a note saying what we were gonna be doing today..." you gave him a puzzled look and pointed at the note. The note he had blatantly disregarded as one of your son's random drawings he had messed up on. Looking back at it he isn't really sure how he got the two mixed up. You saw the realization hit him, it brought a tiny smile to your face. You wrapped your arms around his head and pulled him into your chest, stroking his hair, and giving him a kiss on the top of his head. He inhaled your sweet scent, the scent he had been longing for all day.

"It's been a long couple of days hasn't it," he dryly chuckled, "All of these nightmares and sleepless nights have been taking a toll on me." He sighed and closed his eyes, nuzzling into your bosom.

"It has. But you're going to be alright. We're right here next to you, forever and always. Now go put some dry clothes on. I'm sure we're all tired from this long day." You spoke softly, still stroking his hair. Levi hummed in response as if saying 'okay' and did as you said. The three of you finally had a peaceful night's rest for the first time in a while.