Shota Aizawa

"It's gonna be okay Shota. Just stay by my side."

"Y/n..."  Aizawa sat next to you and gripped your hand tightly. He took a deep breath, with his eyes closed and his head against the wall. While he rested his eyes, he felt your grip on his hand loosen up. Aizawa's eyes shot open as he quickly whipped his head to the side to see if you were still breathing. Aizawa cupped your cheeks and shook you to wake you up. He called out for you with a broken voice, hoping you'd open your eyes and look at him with love again. He sobbed and held you close, begging and pleading for you to wake up even though he felt no pulse.

Aizawa woke up, breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. He sat up, wincing in pain because of the various injuries on his torso and arms. He lifted his shirt to making sure his stitches were still intact. His sigh of relief was cut short when he looked over to see you weren't in bed next to him. Aizawa got out of bed, careful not to upset his bandages and stitches. He groggily checked the restroom first, you weren't in there. So he went downstairs to see you in the kitchen, looking for medicine. He quietly walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. The sudden contact made you jump since you didn't hear him coming. You put a hand over his and rubbed it, the warmth from your hand acting as a blanket over his. He looked at the counter in front of you to see that you had replaced your bandages. A pang of guilt had stuck his heart seeing your bandaged limbs.

"You're can be really dumb sometimes, you know that?" He semi-joked and gave you a squeeze. You immediately knew what he was referring to. You chuckled, thinking what he said was kinda funny.

"Yeah. I know." You said with a sigh, though you weren't sad. There was slight amusement in your voice.

"That was really stupid. Rushing in there alone like that. There was nobody in the vicinity who could've helped. But... you saved the kids. They all came to check on you after getting their check ups, just to make sure you were okay," Aizawa nuzzled into your neck, "You really do mean a lot to them. You mean a lot to me too. When I got there and saw you on the ground... I thought my world was going to come crumbling down. You looked so peaceful. Too peaceful, especially in the given situation."

"'Zawa are you about to cry?"

"No, not this time," he chuckled, "Why didn't you tell me you were replacing your wraps?"

"Well you were asleep and you looked so  cute I didn't want to disturb you," You gushed. Aizawa rolled his eyes and scooped you up without protest. You adjusted so your injured arm was unharmed. Doing that reminded you of something that had been bothering you, "Oh, where's the advil by the way? I couldn't find it."

"It was on your nightstand. You put it there..." Aizawa held in his laugh, your eyes widened a bit remembering you did in fact put the bottle of medicine there.

"... just bring me to the room."