Katsuki Bakugo

Bakugo looked at you, confused as to why you were at his door. You weren't in your pajamas, instead you were dressed in normal clothes and had a jacket on. You just stared at him with a bored expression.

"Hey... wanna go fuck some shit up?"

"Yeah. Let me grab my jacket."

This wasn't abnormal for you two. You guys are always hanging out  Kirishima is usually there too. You're his other bestfriend that he does stupid shit with. You're really close to both of them, closer to Bakugo though. Both of you have a crush on each other and even confided in Kirishima who surprisingly hasn't said a word to the other about it.

Anyhow, you and Bakugo got back late and nobody said anything. The next morning, you woke up late and scrambled to get dressed. Bakugo heard you fall and was laughing but he put on an angry face when he knocked on your dorm door.

"What's with all the noise dumbass?"

"Why aren't you dressed?! We're gonna be late!" He laughed and you looked at him in confusion.

"It's the weekend idiot! Plus we're on break." You stopped and looked up at him with raised eyebrows.

"Riiiight. I definitely didn't forget. I was just pranking you. Ha loser," You tried to play it off. Bakugo rolled his eyes, still grinning, and left with a 'whatever'. You shut the door and let out a relieved sigh, grateful you didn't have to go to school. So you put on some comfortable clothes and left the dorms. You didn't know what you were going to do today and almost went back to see what Bakugo had planned. But you ended up running into Jiro. She was looking down at her phone with a slight look of disgust, "What's with the face?" You grinned and nudged her arm. She jumped a little but relaxed when she saw it was you.

"You haven't read the class group chat yet, have you?" You shook your head no and pulled your phone out. There was a lot to go through but when you came across the phrase 'pool party', you cringed.

"Pool party? Really?" She sighed and nodded. Your face scrunched up and you glanced down at your phone again, "I don't even have a swimsuit."

"I don't either." Both of you groaned and gave each other the same annoyed expression.

"Let's just go." She let out a small, annoyed 'okay' and followed you to the nearest clothing store. Both of you browsed the selection, Jiro found her's fairly quickly. You, on the other hand, were having quite a bit of trouble, with finding a swimsuit in your size that actually looks good. She helped you as best as she could and eventually you found something. When you went to try it on, you weren't completely disappointed. But you got nervous, realizing everyone, including Bakugo, would have to see you in the swimsuit. A random wave of confidence washed over you and you decided it was fine and purchased the swimsuit.

The next few days you were nervous about the party. Bakugo noticed every time you would hang out and never recall said anything. But he did want to know what was bothering you so much. You told him about how anxious you were for the pool party one time and barely brought it up after that. But it was still sort of obvious that it was on your mind.

While in the food court, Bakugo noticed that you were just picking at your food, lost in thought. After thinking a little bit, he came to the conclusions you were nervous about the party. He finally spoke up, snapping you out of your daze.

"I know you're nervous about the party dumbass." You scoffed and flicked a tater tot at him.

"Shut up. I'm just... not as excited as everyone else."

"Tough shit. Suck it up and go or just stay home." He didn't mean to be so harsh.

"Bakugo..."

"Sorry. I just don't want to see you so down at the party- I mean- just don't go if it's too much for you. It's okay to stay home. But I'll be there for you if you go." You raised an eyebrow at his sudden change in demeanor. Your face softened as it dawned on you that he truly cared about you. He was looking away so he didn't see the lovey smile you had on your face as you gazed at him.

"Thanks blondie."

The day of the party, you and Bakugo walked to the pool together. Your nervousness was showing the whole time. The one thing that made it better was that you were wearing a swimsuit cover up that wasn't see through. It calmed you down a little bit. When you both finally arrived, you put your things down next to each other. You were about to take the covering off while he took his shirt off, but your nerves got the the best of you and ran to the restroom. You tried to explain to him why you didn't want leave the restroom and how you felt about the swimsuit. With a lot of coaxing, he finally got you to at least talk to him face to face. He also got you to take off the covering. When you stepped out, his cheeks turned pink and eyes widened when he saw the swimsuit.

"Is it that bad?" You fretted

"N-no. You actually look good. Not that you don't usually look good- dammit Y/n. Making me feel like this," he muttered the last part, "You're beautiful and you shouldn't care about what other people think." He pouted and kept his eyes on the ground. You grinned, feeling your anxiety slowly melt away.

"Was that somewhat of a confession?"

"...maybe." he growled

"C'mon. Tell me. It'll make me feel better." You grinned, seeing he wouldn't be able to resist.

"Fine, it was. And I wasn't lying about the you being beautiful and whatever." You gushed and pecked his cheek before grabbing his hand and running to the pool. Once you two were close enough, you jumped into the pool together. When you resurfaced you lunged at him and wrapped your arms around his neck. Everyone laughed and stared at you guys with confusion.

"Guys look at my boyfriend. Isn't he adorable." You pinched him cheeks and giggled. He didn't even fight you off of him, he just let it happen. Everyone cheered for you two, glad that y'all finally got together. The rest of the party you two were inseparable from each other and you actually had a good time.