Kenma Kozume

You hesitantly leaned back on Kenma's chest, worried that you were too heavy for him. He assured you he'd be fine but you were still cautious. You being on your period didn't make it any better. Once your back was pressing onto his chest you tensed up even more. He felt you tense up, he grinned thinking it was kinda cute.

"It's okay pudding. Just relax." You could hear a bit of amusement in his voice.

You sat up and leaned forward and put your face in your hands and let out a loud sigh, "Okay hold on. Let me get my mind right." You took a few breaths to relax yourself. Kenma sat up, you barely felt any movement. He gently wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your right shoulder. He slowly peppered a few kisses on your jaw as you sighed. As you went to apologize for being so dramatic, he tightened his grip and leaned back, pulling you down with him. Your eyes widened and you gasped at the sudden movement, "Why do you choose now to be bold?"

Kenma chuckled and nuzzled into your shoulder, "Relax. Just enjoy the moment," he kissed your jaw again, "Don't worry about anything right now. Just think about you and me." He whispered, massaging your sides and inhaling your scent. He loved holding you like this, he was surprised you guys hadn't done this earlier.

"... but I'm hungry." You mumbled

"Let's order something then," he pulled out his phone and scrolled through a food delivery app. He moved his arm up so now it was resting around your shoulders, you nuzzled in and watched him scroll, "Are you in the mood for anything specific?" You shook your head no. After a few minutes of scrolling, you both found something and agreed on it. After figuring out what you wanted, he ordered it. You both relaxed, taking in each other's warmth.

"Thanks Kenma," you yawned, "Not just for the food but for letting me be myself. And for encouraging me to lay on you. This is super comfortable." You made the 'OK' sign with your fingers.

"Of course pudding. All I want is for you to be happy around me," he squeezed you which made you giggle, "promise you won't leave me?"

"Promise," after a few seconds of silence you heard light snores coming from Kenma. You looked up and tapped his cheek with your index finger, "Hey don't go to sleep yet, we still have to get the food." He hummed in response but closed his eyes anyway. You just turned on the TV and waited for the food, sometimes looking over to admire your boyfriend's adorable sleeping face.