Saitama

"Alright, Sai. It's getting dark. I'm gonna head out." You stood up and stretched

"Oh. It is pretty dark outside. Well see you tomorrow Y/n." He waved at you as you exited his apartment. Genos arrived right as you stepped foot out of the door and you two briefly greeted each other.

~next day~

"Master, Do you plan on going out today?" Genos questioned Saitama who was getting dressed.

"Oh yeah. Me and Y/n are going to the store today. Did you need something?"

"I was hoping we could train but it's fine. We do need groceries. Have a fun trip." Genos sat down on the couch

"Thanks Genos. It won't be long so maybe we can train after."

"Before you go, I've been meaning to ask you something Master?" Genos turned in Saitama's direction. Saitama hummed in response, waiting for Genos to continue, "Why does your heart rate increase when you're around Y/n? Are you attracted to her?"

"U-uhhh... why does that matter?" He blushed and stared at Genos with a suspicious look.

"I'm just making sure she isn't making you sick."

"Why would she make me sick? I've known her for years and I've felt fine. I doubt she'd do that to me."

"You still need to be careful aro-"

"Bye Genos. I'll see you later." Saitama ignored Genos and left to go meet you at the store. He shoved his hands in his pockets and slouched as he got lost in his thoughts.

'I never really thought about it before. I do get pretty nervous around Y/n. How could I not? She's such a good person. And she likes all the things I like. And she's so pretty. Hmmm... I guess I do like her. But how do I tell her?' He thought himself. Then he started thinking about how he should could confess and what'd you say to him and just you in general. Saitama was zoned out for so long he didn't realize that he made it to the store and that you were trying to get his attention.

"Sai... hey... earth to Saitama..." You waved your hand in front of his face.

"Oh. Sorry. Let's go. You have the coupons right?"

"You know it." You flashed a stack of coupons at him and he smiled.

You two had been shopping for about an hour. In the middle of a discussion about choosing between two products, a scam salesman approached you two. He cleared his throat a few times before you guys noticed him. You looked at the man, he was shorter than both of you and was wearing a bright green suit. He looked like a giant booger and it was a huge eyesore.

"You two are such a lovely couple. How long have you been together. That doesn't matter, I can tell you have a strong bond. A really strong bond. I see a little one is on the way. Congratulations. That's always a blessing. Baby clothes and cribs and whatnot can be so expensive but I can sell you some for cheap. We have..." he was talking so much that he didn't see you and Saitama whispering to each other.

"He basically said I'm pregnant which basically means he called me fat. Just let me kick his ass and we can finish shopping." You grumbled, glaring at the little booger man.

"No. I'm not getting banned from this store. I'll take care of it," Saitama stepped forward and looked down at the man with a serious face, "Sorry but we're not in the market for anything like that. Move along and go bother someone else." The little man was intimidated by Saitama and left. Saitama went back to his usual self and looked at the products from earlier.

"Y'know... maybe we should look into stuff like that," You hinted, "A baby would be nice."

"Huh? What do you mean?" He looked at you confused.

"I was trying to hint that I would like to have a family with you and that I like you but I'll just be straight forward. I like like you, Saitama," You winced, waiting for the rejection. Instead of rejecting you or saying anything at all, Saitama let out a relieved sigh, "Why'd you sigh?"

"Because I didn't know how to tell I liked you so this just made it so much easier for me."

You internally celebrated and just smiled at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded with your excited smile and continued to shop with your boyfriend.