Sasori

Sasori... what to say about the red haired puppet master... well, he's my boyfriend. He pays attention to me... whenever he's not working on his puppets or on a mission or working on some kind of poison. He had been with on a puppet or something for the past few months and didn't really have time for me. It was lonely without him of course, but I never bothered him. I haven't even been sleeping in the same room with him like I usually do. I'm assuming that he finished his little project and has a hit more free time now. Lately he's been more clingy than usual. I'll just be walking around the base or in the kitchen and he uses his chakra strings to stop me in tracks then he drags me to his room and just sits me on his bed while he worked on his puppets. Most of the time I made conversation, other times I fall asleep. He doesn't seem to mind me doing either things, he just likes my company. He's been extremely clingy for the past few days though. Like out of character clingy. Sasori has been randomly hugging me and laying on my lap when I sit on the couch. He'll just appear behind me whenever I'm cooking or talking and just hug me. It's not bad and I'm not complaining. It's just... strange because that's not something he'd normally do, so naturally I'd be alarmed.

It was nighttime and I had already fallen asleep in my room. Sasori was in his and was actually asleep when I checked on him. The night was peaceful until I heard a familiar voice yelling. I jumped out my bed and peaked into the hallway. The yelling was coming from Sasori's room. It was muffled so I didn't know what was being said at first. It wasn't until I bursted into his room that I realized he was yelling my name. I was shaking him vigorously, trying to wake him up.

"Y/N! NO... PLEASE! PLEASE DOLL! DON'T GO... DON'T LEAVE ME... I... I CAN'T-" he had tears rolling down his cheeks even though he was asleep... and a puppet. His nightmare really must've been that bad. My hands were on his cheeks wiping away each tear that had fallen.

"SASORI!" I shouted, finally waking him up. He jolted up and his eyes darted around the room until they landed on me. Sasori immediately grabbed me and pulled me into the bed with him. He hyperventilated as he continued to tighten his grip on me, "Sasori. It's okay. Everything's going to be okay. Let it all out, baby. I'm here for you. You wanna talk about it?" I cooed in his ear

"It was terrible... in the beginning, you left me because I wasn't giving you enough attention and I was too cold. Then everything changed and you were dying in the middle of a fight and couldn't protect you or save you. I was so scared... I've been having nightmares for the past few weeks. Everytime you're not sleeping with me or around me I always feel uneasy or have a nightmare. I'm not the same without you. You keep me... sane and happy and... I don't know how to explain it but... it's like I can't live without you. You mean so much to me. More than I've ever realized. And I'm sorry for being so cold and distant. I never meant to hurt you or send the wrong message. I don't want to lose you Y/n. You're my doll. My flawless, gorgeous doll." He whispered the last part as he buried his head in my shoulder.

"Sasori. I'm not going to leave you. I wouldn't dream of it. There's nobody else I'd want to be with. Sure you can be cold sometimes but I don't mind. I enjoy being around you even if you don't say anything. Your presence makes me feel so safe and warm inside. I wouldn't trade that in for anything because you're all I want. Now, I don't know if that made any sense since I'm half asleep but," I pressed my lips onto his cheek, "I love you so much my emotional little puppet master." I cuddled into his chest and peppered his face with kisses and played with his hair, trying to calm him down. Sasori's breathing slowed and he unconsciously rubbed my back.

"I love you too, doll."

"Great. Now let's go to sleep because I'm tired and I want to cuddle you while I sleep."

"Heh, alright doll. Goodnight."

"Night Sasori." I chirped holding onto my puppet boyfriend.