Popee The Performer

You walked around the circus, fanning yourself with your hands because of the heat. You were sweating in othet places too and it was making you very uncomfortable. You were looking for Popee, your boyfriend. The story of how you met and became a couple is beyond you. Even though he's quite crazy and can get out of hand sometimes, you love him dearly and he loves you just as much, possibly more.

Anyhow, you had been looking for him because you know how stressed and explosive he gets when he can't get something right. He's been practicing a certain move for a while now and he is improving. But he doesn't seem to think so and is going crazy because of it. Whenever he does things like this, you like to be nearby to calm him down and get him to take a break. You try to keep him a grounded.

You really needed to get out of the heat and find Popee. Lucky for you one of your problems was about to be solved. You ran into his assistant, Kedamono, and asked where he was.

"Just keep walking straight and you'll hear him."

"Great... I have to hear him to find him. Thanks Keda," You continued your search after thanking him. He was actually right. A few minutes after talking to him, you heard Popee screaming in a nearby tent. With a sigh, you prepared yourself mentally to calm him down. When you walked in, you saw him going on a rampage, "Popee?" He paused and looked at you. Rage flickered in his eyes for a second but once he realized it was you he was fine. He smiled and calmly strolled over to you. He randomly pulled you into a hug, catching you by surprise and making you a little afraid, "Wait I thought you didn't like hugs..."

"I don't, but I missed you. Where have you been?" He said with a pout

"I've been looking for you actually. How about you take a break and spend some time with me?"

"That sounds fun- I'll be back. Kedamono is out there." He let you go and ran out of the tent. You sighed and put your face in your hands.

"What even... I don't even care at this point. As long as he loves me." You walked out of the tent with crossed arms and saw him and Kedamono doing some weird stunt. You just sat and watched, it took pretty long so you ended up falling asleep.

When they finished, Popee saw that you were asleep. He picked you up bridal style and carried you to a better, more comfortable place and cuddled you.