Shota Aizawa

"Yeah that's not safe... but it's worth it!"

"Y/n please think before you-"

"I'll be right back." Before you could take off running, Aizawa erased your quirk and was dragging you away from the scene.

"Help the students. I don't need you to be on death's door again."

"Ha YOLO."

"Y/n!"

"Sorry. Geez," you stood up and dusted yourself off, "I'm coming my children!" You yelled before taking off.

Aizawa grinned at your enthusiasm and love for the students. He missed working with you, even though you were pretty reckless. You were originally at U.A just to see if you wanted to become apart of the staff. There was obvious chemistry between you and Aizawa. So it was decided that you'd be there to lend a hand to everyone, but mainly him. You were good friends with Present Mic and Ms.Joke and spent a lot of time with them outside of work. Even though you were almost always seen with a smile, whether it was mischievous or forced, you were more than capable in a fight.

Anyway, an hour later, you could be seen being supported by Shinso and Bakugo. They brought you to Aizawa after you hysterically told them to. You were hit by the villain's quirk, which makes their opponent so hysterical that they can't really fight, because you jumped in front of a group of injured students to protect them. You still beat the hell out of the villain for attacking your class. The two boys helped you stand up straight in front Aizawa and tried not to laugh when you fell forward into his chest. They explained to him what happened while you were making random noises in the background. The two left you and Aizawa alone afterward.

"Aizawaaaa," you emphasized the 'Ai', "There was a big monster. I'm talking big big. And I was like 'woah. He's big. I gotta do something.' And he was looking at the kids with his big mean face and I was like 'oh shit. He's gonna hurt the kids.' And he shot his big meanie quirk thingy and I jumped in front of it and-" you paused trying to think as you swayed trying to explain to him, "and it hit me. But then I was like 'woooaaahhh. I needa protect the kids.' Then I used my quirk and it was so awesome and stuff. It went like 'boom' and he exploded. Then I remembered I forgot to salt the cookies... ah shit my fuckin cookies. Damn."

"Wait what... salt your cookies?" He raised an eyebrow and stared at you with his arms crossed over his chest. You continued to struggle with holding yourself up.

"I don't know I'm fucked up. *gasp* Let's get some ice cream." Your eyes widened and you fell into his chest again when you tried to take a step. He helped you stand up again, your hand was on his shoulder so you could balance.

"We need to get you to the infirmary or hospital. You're such a handful." He sighed

"Hey, that's two handfuls to you sir because I'm..." you turned around and struck a pose, "A bad bitch. A very... sleepy bad bitch... ok I'm gonna take a nap now." You took a few tiny steps and wrapped your arms around his neck and closed your eyes. He tried to wake you up but you had already fallen asleep. Aizawa effortlessly picked you up, because he's strong like that, and carried you to the ambulance.

Recovery girl told Aizawa, and you but you weren't listening, that the effect would last for another week. He's the only one responsible enough to take care of you. The other teachers would've been fine with caring for you but they were focused on trying to get you two together. He knew they would find a way to spark a bond between you two one way or another. So he chose the easy way. You still have to be in the classroom with him so that he can monitor you.

He finally got a break from teaching and left you alone in the classroom. You were feeling lonely and somehow managed to find Eri. You were spoiling her and showing her a bunch of affection because she's so adorable. Everyone was looking for her but they calmed down when Aizawa assured them that you had her. He walked back into his classroom and laughed when he saw you styling Eri's hair.

"Aizawa give me baby?" You slurred a bit

"You want a child?" You nodded

"Aizawa's baby, my baby too." You cheekily grinned

"You want my child... Ohhh..." he understood and smiled back at you. Aizawa leaned down and pecked your plump lips, "Sounds good to me."

"I'm so glad you understood. And I'm gonna be the mother of your children. Fuck yeah!" You realized you cursed in front of Eri and you covered her ears, "Oops."

It happened. You had Aizawa's kids, don't worry, y'all are married too. Yes kids. There's more than one. There's 3. A girl, she looks like him, a boy, he looks like you, and another girl, she looks like you and Aizawa equally. He loves you and those kids to death.

(A/n: idk what this is. I'm like half asleep and bored and this was on my mind for some reason so... anyway I hope you liked it lmao. Here's Aizawa being cute)

(Extra A/n: about the salt the cookies thing. That's an actual thing. I don't necessarily do it, but it's a thing. Salt also goes in cookies believe it or not. Anyway-)

 Anyway-)