Tomura Shigaraki

Shigaraki anxiously waited for you in the bar. You and Dabi had went out on a mission. He was reluctant about it but trusted you enough and knew you wouldn't go behind his back. The door of the bar opened and Dabi walked in first, disappointing Shigaraki. Then you walked in carrying a huge bag of stuff. He was happy until he saw your tattered clothes and annoyed expression. He was going to acknowledge it but you coughed up a feather.

"Why did a feather just come out of your mouth?" He pointed at the feather. Dabi was trying not to laugh I the back. You dropped the bag next to you and stretched a little.

"Because someone didn't listen when I told them not to use their quirk because it would cause an explosion! I crashed through a pigeon coop," Dabi started laughing as Shigaraki held his in, "Oh you think that's funny-" you were charging at Dabi but Shigaraki grabbed you just in time. After struggling for a few seconds, you calmed down. Shigaraki let you go and dragged you somewhere else before you hurt someone.

*short hour long timeskip*

You two ended up at your place since it was kinda far from the bar. You walked out your restroom with a towel on your head. You had to take a shower because of all the soot and debris on you from the explosion. Anyway, you saw Shigaraki sitting on the couch, staring at the TV with a bored expression. You wiped your face and plopped down next to him.

"Are you bored?"

"Yep..."

"Wanna know something?"

"Depends."

"It's about you."

"Yes."

"I got you some stuff while we were out." Shigaraki turned his head and looked at you with a curious expression. You smiled cheekily and ran into your room and brought the bag out. You excitedly handed it to Shigaraki and tried not to explode. He hesitantly grabbed it and opened it to see a bunch of wrapped gifts.

"How did you wrap them so quickly?"

"That doesn't matter. Just open them." You were basically jumping in your spot. To contain yourself, you sat down on the floor in front of him.

Shigaraki took out the first few gifts and unwrapped them, they were games that he had been wanting for a while. He looked at you with a grateful expression. You motioned for him to keep going. As he opened more of the gifts, he realized it was all things that he had been wanting for a while like a new console, games, hoodies, etc. You even got him gloves to keep him from disintegrating everything. He was speechless, he didn't know how to thank you. He stared at the last gift you gave him and gripped it. What really made him so emotional was the fact that you had a bunch of notes taped to them saying how much you love him. His silence was scaring you a little, you got things you knew he'd like and things he had been wanting.

"What's wrong? You don't like them?" You sat next to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I do. I love them. I'm just not used to 'this'. It's a nice change," Shigaraki looked up at you with the most genuine, loving smile you've ever seen. His smile was contagious and you unconsciously smiled back at him. Then you tackled him in a hug, which caught him by surprise, but he hugged you back anyway and kissed your neck area, "You really do make me happy player two." Shigaraki gushed and nuzzled into the crook of your neck.

"Awww Shiggy. You're crying~" you felt something wet on your neck and realized he was crying. You tightened your grip on him and pulled him closer.

"I'm not," He was embarrassed by it, but not as much as he'd usually be. After laughing a little at him, you tried to get up but he had other plans. You looked him in the eyes with an expecting look. He smirked and gave you a quick kiss on the lips, "You're not going anywhere. It's my turn to spoil you." He kissed you again but a little longer this time. Since you liked the sound of that, you settled down and layed on his chest. Even though you were bigger than him, you weren't worried about hurting him. You've been through this with him before and he's made it clear that he can take it. After a while of him reassuring you that he's okay, you've gotten more confident and started laying on him more.

Anyway, Shigaraki was more than happy to spoil you and he was also super excited to play all his new games with you.