Sasuke Uchiha

(A/n: so the story I'm about to do is inspired by a story I read on here a while back, but I can't remember what it was)

It was pretty cloudy and humid outside. The weather forecast called for a thunderstorm today, which I was hoping would happen. It was just thundering at the moment. I anxiously walked around my living room eating a bag a chips. Why was I so anxious? Because Naruto was supposed to be coming over but he always pulls some kind of prank on me. And lately a lot of his pranks have either forced me to talk to my crush, Sasuke, or they just had something to do with him. My foot rapidly tapped on the rug in my living room as I stood in place with my mind racing. As my mind went from one extreme to another, someone knocked on my door. My heart rate began growing as I looked through the peephole to see nobody but Sasuke with his hands in his pockets. I silently cursed Naruto out and clenched my fists. After taking a deep breath, I opened my front door. Sasuke was much taller than me so I was looking up at him. My cheeks reddened and my throat went dry.

"U-uh Sasuke... W-where's Naruto? N-not that I don't want you here, I just wasn't expecting... you. Umm... what are you doing here exactly? " I stammered

"Well, Naruto said he was supposed to come over today and told me come in his place because he had errands to run."

"Oh... I see... well you can come in."He stepped in and I lead him to the couch.

"So... are you hungry? I can make us sandwiches or something."

"Sure. That would be nice."

"Okay, here's the remote, I'll be in the kitchen."

I handed him the remote and walked into my kitchen. I started getting everything for the sandwiches out. I heard Sasuke watching one of my favorite shows and smiled.

"Do you want chips?"

"Sure. Anything is fine."

"Gotcha."

I got us both a bag a chips and went to grab our sandwiches. When I put them on the table, Sasuke turned the TV off and sat with me. He began eating his sandwich after thanking me. As my hands neared my sandwich, my anxiety went through the roof and they went into my lap instead. My eyes fell to the floor as my mind raced with insecure thoughts if I ate in front of Sasuke. There was a uncomfortable silence and the air was thick with tension.

Sasuke's POV

Y/n makes some pretty good sandwiches. She's been quiet and very distant. She's barely looked me in my eyes. I hate it. She's usually very talkative and energetic around everyone else. Why is she so silent? We haven't made any kind of conversation since I've been here. I want her to talk to me so I can hear that adorable voice and laugh. I want her to look at me with those beautiful and bright eyes of hers. I just want her to be comfortable with me. I'd give anything just to hold her in my arms and tell her how I feel. It's taking everything in me not to squeeze her chubby/curvy frame and make her happy. My mind was elsewhere as I ate the sandwich Y/n made. When I snapped back to reality, I realized how silent it was and that she wasn't eating. Y/n's eyes were low and her hands were in her lap. She looked so troubled. I wanted to get her mind off of things, so I started a conversation.

"You're a really good ninja, Y/n. Are you going to pursue it?"

"O-oh uh thanks. I don't really think I will... I'm not sure why I even thought this was a good idea." She went quiet again. We sat in silence for a few more minutes until I, once again, spoke up.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Why don't you ever talk to me? When I'm around you get silent and you stop being your normal self. Do you hate me? Did I do or say something that upset you?" She looked up at me with shock

"No... not at all! I just... get nervous and self conscious around you. I don't want to embarrass myself so I stay quiet. Then, Naruto always forces you to be near me or hang out with me or pulls some kind of prank so I try not to make it any more undesirable for you by saying nothing. You never seemed to like me and I don't want to give you another reason not to... the truth is I like you, Sasuke. I know you would never feel the same but I just had to say it. Whew, it feels good to get that off my chest." She sighed and leaned back in her chair.

Y/n's POV

I relaxed and leaned back in my chair with a huge sigh. My eyes were looking up at the ceiling to prevent tears from falling. As I prepared myself for the inevitable rejection, two arms pulled me into a strong chest. My eyes widened and looked up to see Sasuke. I was frozen in place as his arms pulled me closer and held me tighter. He nuzzled into my neck and inhaled deeply.

"I've been waiting to do this. I'm not good with words, but I like you too Y/n. I always have. All I've wanted is to hold you and tell you how I really feel. I would always be so excited to be with you, hoping you'd talk to me. I just want you to be comfortable with me and not be afraid to be yourself. I love everything about you. You're perfect Y/n... please, be mine... forever."

I finally hugged him back and buried my face into his shoulder.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

We stood in the same spot and hugged for a while. I don't remember when or how but we eventually moved to couch and cuddled. He layed me on top of him, no matter how many times I protested, he gave me small kisses on my face and rubbed my back. We watched our favorite shows and happily fell asleep on each other.