Shoto Todoroki

Y/n's POV

"Shoto." I called out for my half and half boyfriend

No response.

"Todoroki...?"

No response.

"Shotooo!"

Still no response.

"Dammit Shoto, you icy hot bastard! Where the hell are you?" I marched up the stairs and searched every room on the second floor. I ended up finding him in my media room.

"Are you really studying... in the media room?"

"I was until you walked in. What's so urgent that you have to interrupt my peace?"

"Well, I was gonna ask if you wanted something to eat and if you could walk to that new (whatever store you like) with me... if you want to of course."

Shoto closed his book and stood up. He walked past me and left the room. Before he made his descent down the steps, he turned around and looked at me.

"It's getting late. I should go." He had no emotion whatsoever on his face

"Oh. Well do you want any company?" I asked hopefully

"No. I prefer to walk alone." Shoto turned and began walking downstairs

"Well stay safe!" I called out.

Shoto left and I whipped out my phone to rant to my friends.

(You're normal, momo is bold, ochacko is italics, and mina is underlined)

Okay so icy hot is being a bitch... what do I do?

Talk to him about it-

An intervention!

J

ust talk to him. I'm sure he'll listen :)

He's been ignoring me tho :(
He doesn't even hangout with me like he used to

Murder

Yea

I'll be happy to help :))))

Thanks... I'll keep it in mind.
He seems like he needs space. Should I leave him alone?

No. Not at all.

Uhmm

Yes

Yay more girl time

No

;(

...
I'll see you guys tomorrow.

*the next day*

Todoroki was still avoiding me for whatever reason.

*2 days later*

"Y/n will you please stop poking me? I'm trying to study." He finally spoke up and looked at me

"Todoroki, will you please tell me what's wrong? I miss you." I looked at him with a pouty face known he can't resist. But guess what he did. Sigh, stand up, and walk away from me without saying a word.

I was damn near devastated as I sunk in my chair. 'Did I do something wrong? Did say something that upset him? Is it my appearance? Did he finally realize he's too good for me? Is he cheating? Does he even love me anymore? What happened to us? What am I going to do?' Those were the thoughts that were going through my head as a few tears rolled down my cheeks. A defeated sigh came out my mouth as I rested my head on the table. I stayed in the library for the rest of lunch, alone and sad. When lunch ended, I used what little motivation I had to walk back to class. Everyone was confused as to why I was so down because that's not normal for me. I didn't really tell any of the guys anything. Mina, Ochako, and Momo quickly figured out what was wrong and tried their best to help me feel better. The last thing I wanted was to see Todoroki so I avoided him for the rest of the day.

*2 days later*

Not sure how, but I managed to bounce back after that mess with Todoroki. Today, the class was paired up and we were fighting. I was with Kirishima and Todoroki was paired with Mina. Me and Kirishima had just finished fighting Mineta and Jiro. It wasn't that hard and our quirks work well together if that makes sense. I ended up getting injured, not from the actual fight but from the environment. The two of us were joking around and we didn't realize the footing in the area was so bad. So I ended up slipping and falling down a rocky hill and I coincidentally landed in front of Todoroki and Mina. Kirishima was calling my name the whole way down as he ran after me to try and catch me. It hurt like hell but I couldn't help laughing. I had at least 3 bad cuts on my body which hurt so much it was numb. There was blood staining my hero torn outfit and blood running down my face. I struggled to stand up as Todoroki, Kirishima, and Mina watched me with concerned looks on their faces. It was harder for me to stand up because of how much I was laughing.

"Oh hey guys. Funny seeing you here. Hey babe, look at me. Who do I remind you of?" I stood proud and tall for a complete of seconds before passing out. Before my conciousness completely faded away, I heard Todoroki yelling my name. It sounded close so I assumed he caught me.

*an hour later*

When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed. My body was bandaged up and I surprisingly didn't have any major head injuries. There was just a gauze patch on my cheek. Half my body was cold and the other half was hot. It was weird and concern in at first until I looked at my hand. Todoroki was held one of my hands as he slept in the chair next to my bed. He looked so peaceful. I giggled quietly in an attempt not to wake him up.

"I know you're awake, baby."

"You heard me giggle?"

"Yes, and you squeezed my hand."

"Oops."

He opened his eyes and gazed at me with a sorrowful look. He squeezes my hand tightly and kissed it.

"I'm so grateful that you've okay. And I'm so sorry that I've been ignoring you. I just thought I was being too clingy and I didn't want to annoy you." He almost pulled me out of the bed as he hugged me with all his might

"Aww icy hot, it's okay. I thought you hated me or something. And don't worry about being clingy. I'll love you even if you annoy sometimes." I hugged Todoroki back as he peppered my face and neck with kisses.

"You're the best."