Yuno Grinberryall

(A/n: Sorry for the late request fulfillment. Also, I'm pretty sure this is the right Yuno...? We'll see. Also, going back to my roots, this is in your POV)

30 seconds... 30 seconds, maybe a minute. That's all it'll take. I can just say how I feel and then leave. Piece of cake... except there is no cake.

As soon as I got the courage to go talk to Yuno, it melted away when he made eye contact with me while I was walking over to him. I awkwardly waved at him and froze. He kept his same nonchalant expression, I couldn't tell what he was thinking. It made me uneasy and I started messing with my clothes, pulling my shirt out of my rolls and all that fun stuff. Attempt number 1: failed. What a waste of confidence...

Later that day I ran into Asta while wandering around. I asked him for some advice, maybe not the best idea but I needed help. The rest of the day I spent with Asta, occasionally talking about Yuno but for the most part we were really just hanging out or getting into trouble.

The same thing happened the next few days, I realized I actually enjoy being with Asta. I used to do the same with Yuno but now I'm intimidated by him. The way he was staring at me and Asta when we would have fun sent shivers down my spine. I would beckon him over but he would keep that emotionless look on his face and walk away. One time when I was walking with Asta, Yuno came and asked to talk to me while glaring at Asta. I thought it was kinda weird but I went with him anyway. Turns out he didn't have anything to say, he was just making stuff up and I ended up spending the rest of the day with him. The same thing happened the next day, and then the day after that Asta got to me first. The whole time I noticed all the dirty looks and glares they would shoot at each other. I asked Asta about it, but he said not worry and that it was all apart of his plan. Honestly, I don't think he planned anything out, he's just improvising, but it is getting Yuno's attention.

My social battery ran out after hanging out with them back to back so I took a week to myself. During that time, Yuno would come visit me and talk to me for a bit, he seemed like he was proud of beating Asta to the punch.

Yuno visited me today,nwe stayed inside and chilled, nothing spectacular. While we were talking, I abruptly asked him what had been on mind for while, "What's going on with you and Asta? You aren't jealous of him are you?" Yuno paused, mouth slightly agape and light pink dusted his cheeks. He looked to the side, I assumed he was thinking of how to answer the question.

"Was it that obvious?" He muttered under his breath, still looking away from me.

It probably wasn't meant for me to hear but I responded anyway, "Kinda. It took me a while to catch on, not gonna lie," I shrugged and scooted closer to him. Our hips were touching as we waited and thought of something to say, "It was all the glaring and then the way you guys would try to hurry up to get to me before the other, and be happy about it." I chuckled a little, thinking it was cute.

"..." the pink tint on his cheeks became more prominent and his ears were turning red. I looked up at him and gave a tired, but warm smile.

"I like you y'know. The only reason why I randomly started hanging out with Asta was because I wanted advice on how to tell you. But we got distracted. I didn't mean to stir up any drama between you two." I yawned, Yuno's eyes widened a bit. I saw a tiny smile appear on his face. Without saying anything he leaned down and kissed my temple, making it my turn for my face to heat up.

"I'll take that as the feeling being mutual then," I leaned over and rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I felt him lean his head on mine and wrap an arm around my waist, "Stay tonight. I get lonely." I whispered, on the verge of falling asleep.

"Anything for you." He whispered back. I'm not sure how but Yuno managed to get me into my bed. He actually stayed, my heart melted when I woke up to him sleeping right next to me, holding me close to him. I didn't want the moment to end so I just went back to sleep, internally gushing at the whole situation.