Tomura Shigaraki

(A/n: Pls I love that picture so much- also I redid the villain deku chapter so go check that out if you want :))

Where the hell is Shigaraki? It's so boring without him.

You looked up at the clock and fumed. It'd be another hour until he gets back. You groaned and looked around the room for something to do. Just as you were reaching for the TV remote, the door opened. You perked up and saw Shigaraki walk in.

"You're early!" You chirped. The excitement and joy in your voice made his heart melt, it also saddened him as he remembered what he came here to do.

"Yeah. I just wanted to spend more time with you today." He clenched his fists. You could tell something was wrong but you held back saying anything.

"You should get me a button. One that I can press and it sends a message to your phone or some shit so you can come and hang out with me more." Shigaraki smiled and sat on a nearby chair. You changed your position on the floor so that you can look up at him. The broad, excited smile remained on your face as you admired everything about him.

"Then my phone would never stop buzzing." He laughed

"Well you can always put it on silent. And it wouldn't buzz all the time because you'd be in here with me so I wouldn't be pressing the button," You joked, "So how was your day?" You rested your chin on your hand.

"Pretty uneventful. Oh wait. I actually got a game we can both play. I'll be right back," He stood up and left for a few minutes, leaving you tense with anticipation to see what game he got. Shigaraki came back and concealed the game, wanting it to be a surprise. He kneeled down and set up the console, "How was your day Y/n?"

"The usual. Boring as hell until you came. Toga brought me food today though and stayed with me for a while."

"Oh, sorry about that. I would've brought you lunch but I was busy," Shigaraki's heart was full of guilt. It was lunch time when he made his decision, he couldn't face you after that. It took him hours to come to terms with it it, that's part of the reason why he came so early today. He backed up from the TV and stood to the side allowing you to see what he got. It was a lego game, you always told him how much you loved them and always brought it up when you guys would talk about two player games. He handed you a controller and sat down next to you. Shigaraki glanced to the side to see the bashful smile you had on your face. His heart warmed up, even though a dark cloud of guilt was looming over his head, "Are you ready?" He asked with a lump in his throat.

"Shigaraki... you really bought this for us?"

"Of course. I don't want you to die from boredom and we always talk about games for us to play together." He explained, a bit embarrassed. You contained your urge to tackle him in a hug and nodded at him.

"I'm ready."

You and Shigaraki played for hours, your excited voices echoing through the hallway. At one point the two of you got frustrated at a certain part and turned the game off so he didn't disintegrate the controller. He stayed sitting on the floor with you, both if you leaning against the wall with the TV on in the background for white noise. Dabi came in with a pizza and sodas Shigaraki's ordered for you two and left after dropping it off and briefly saying hi to you two.

It was almost midnight and Shigaraki was getting more and more anxious. You felt his unease but remained quiet about it, unsure of how to approach it.

"Ok but it's not a bad idea." You argued

"It's not gonna work though."

"We don't know unless we try. You know how easy it is exploit bugs in games. And we might not even be exploiting a bug, just playing it how it's supposed to be played."

"What game dev was like 'the players have to ride the huge bolder that's about to crush them, it's alright they'll figure it out pretty quickly'?" He mocked

"I- good point. I don't know, but we can still try. What do we have to lose?"

"Let's watch a video on it first. I don't want to lose all of my coins over this." Shigaraki pulled out his phone and found a video on the part of the game you guys were stuck on. The video was the opposite of what you had proposed and you weren't too prideful to admit you were wrong.

"Okay, great. So now we know what to do. I was waaaay off track." Both of you chuckled and went quiet.

Shigaraki looked at the time and let out a sigh, the lump in his throat returned had returned, "I'm gonna miss this... so much." You turned to him and gave a look of concern.

"What do you mean by that?" Your heart started racing. A single tear fell from Shigaraki's left eye as he took out a key and unlocked your shackles.

"I've had a lot of fun with you over the last few months. And over time I... I fell in love with you and I tried to convince myself otherwise but that's besides the point. Point is, I'm letting you go... because it's just not fair, it never was," Shigarki stood up and helped you up as well, "I'm gonna miss you Y/n." He looked down, a few tears falling from his eyes.

You clenched your fists and pulled him into a hug and nuzzled into his chest, "I'm not going anywhere, you dork. It's gonna take way more than that to get rid of me." Shigaraki's eyes widened and his chest tightened, he was too stunned to hug back.

"E-even after everything-"

"Yes. Shigaraki. After everything. I love you too much to just leave you like that." He relaxed and hesitantly returned your embrace, resting his cheek on the top of your head.

"Thank you... for everything." He whispered while pulling you closer to him, not wanting to lose your warmth.