🍋🍋Shoto Todoroki🍋🍋

(A/n: I'm hella late with this- it was supposed to come out during Christmas I am genuinely so sorry 💀 and it's gonna take place during Christmas time so- anyway lemon fact: Lemon trees have a lifespan of about 50 years but can last to about 100 if you take care of it right)

"Okay are you ready?"

"Yep!"

The sound of bells could be heard coming from a hidden speaker. (A Christmas song, your choice) began playing as Shoto waltzed through the decoration covered doorway. He was wearing a Santa costume, beard and all. But it seemed to be tailored because of the way it fit his figure. You covered your mouth to hide your amusement.

He bent down to meet your ear and leaned in so close his hot breath tickled your ear lobe, "I heard you've been naughty~" he teased and pulled away, immediately noticing your demeanor change. He smirked and took the fake beard off because it was irritating him and he threw it to the side.

He undid most of the buttons, leaving three on the bottom for you to undo. He strutted over to you, you were trying not to laugh so you just had an awkward smile. When he got closer he sat on your lap and you let out a quiet chuckle with your head down. He gently took your chin in his hand and tilted your head towards him. You locked eyes with each other, almost forgetting about the whole act. Shoto leaned forward, acting like he was going to kiss you but stopped just short of your lips. He grabbed your hand and guided it to the bottom of the jacket. You took it upon yourself to undo the last few buttons. He held you hand to his lower abdomen, getting excited from your touch. He kissed you softly and pulled away before it became something more so he could leave you wanting him.

"Go ahead and open your present baby..." he rasped in your ear. Shoto guided your hand once again, this time down into his pants. You could feel how hard he was, it had only been a few minutes since you've started. You grinned up at him and he returned the mischievous expression, "See what you do to me? And we just got started~" his voice was low and sultry, it sent a tingle down your spine.

He stood up pulled you forward in your chair. He leaned down and kissed your lips again, then moved to your neck and peppered it with kisses for a few seconds then moved to your collar bone. He kissed all across the front of your chest, moving your shirt with your permission of course. Then he moved to your stomach and thighs, showing them as much love as he could. While kissing the inside of your thigh, his hand wandered and found its way to your panties. His middle finger gently rubbed up and down, making you wet enough to show on the garment. Once he felt your wetness he focused on your clit, rubbing it through the panties. He looked up at you as he kissed a trail to your panties, smirking when you glanced away.

Shoto pulled your panties off then put your legs over his shoulders before wrapping his arms around them to keep you in place. He kissed your entrance a few times chuckling at your squirming, "Oh my naughty baby~" he said with that same sultry voice as earlier. He went forward, folding you up a bit and gently licked your pussy once before pulling away to see it twitch. He repeated that process a few times before he couldn't wait anymore and just went in. He devoured your sweetness, moaning into your pussy and chuckling at your movements a few times before going back to eating you out. His tongue was so soft, like velvet, against your folds.

He used two fingers to spread you open and lick around all he could. He pulled you forward and buried his face in between your legs and in your pussy. Both of you moaned, you more than him of course. Your legs began to shake as you felt yourself about to cum and you tried fighting his head off but it was too late and he came in his mouth. Your juices flowed down his chin, onto the chair and coated his mouth. He pulled away with a devilish smile and kissed you, laughing to himself, thinking you were cute when you were about to cum.

Shoto went back in between your legs, this time your legs were around his hips, "Just leave all the work to me," he huffed in your ear, rubbing his tip against your soaking entrance. You loved how it felt and moved in rhythm with him. He didn't even care about teasing you and slowly slid himself in, careful not to hurt you, "You're so tight baby," he moaned and buried his face in your neck and sucked on your nape, giving you a hickey. The contact from his lips to your flushed skin made your insides twitch and that only made him more excited. He impulsive plunged in, sending a jolt through your body and making you yelp, "I'm sorry baby," he kissed your cheek, "are you okay?"

"Yeah," you huffed out with a smile, "keep going," he nodded and took his jacket off and helped you remove your shirt completely. He gave you a few seconds to ease onto his cock, you gave him a small nod to reassure him it was okay to move. He wrapped his arms under your back and gripped your ass while gently thrusting into you a few times, you could already hear how wet you were. A tingle went down your spine and traveled throughout your whole body, you squeezed his cock and your hard nipples pressed against his pecs.

Shoto throbbed as he slid so effortlessly in and out of you. Your juices flowed out of your hole and onto the chair but neither of you cared. He felt too good inside of you and you felt yourself melt. All you two could hear was the sound of his balls hitting your ass and your moans and his grunts. A few hard thrusts sent a small shock throughout your entire body, he spread your legs wider, "You see it?" he moaned, "look at it disappear inside of you~" he let out a breathy moan and went balls deep, stuffing his cock deep inside of you and edging you at the same time.

He stood up and hoisted you up, your legs wrapped around his hips to make things easier for him. Shoto gave you little time to adjust and started pumping up into you almost as soon as possible. He held onto your ass, slightly spreading your cheeks apart as he pounded into you. Shoto grunted and growled like animal watching you bounce on his cock. You weren't even embarrassed, all you could focus on was his throbbing cock sloppily moving in and out of you at an abnormally fast pace. The bliss started from your pussy and traveled to your toes and finger tips.

You cupped his cheeks and gave him a wet kiss as he kept his pace and fucked you. You two kisses for a bit before he readjusted you so now you sat higher on his hips and he was bucking up instead of forward. Shoto did all the work and made your whole body rock while pounding up into you. His face was buried in your tits until he managed to get a second wind and fuck you faster. You screamed in pleasure with a love drunk smile on your face. You head was thrown back, looking up at the ceiling, til he said 'Kiss me'. You did as he said and whimpered his name in between kisses feeling your legs starting to shake. They unraveled and flailed helplessly as Shoto pounded your exposed pussy.

"Cum with me," he breathed out, "cum with me baby~ look at me when you cum~" he moaned before rocking his hips and only thrusting deeply into your wet hole. Shoto and you came at the same time, hips moving with same rhythm like a machine. You could feel him creaming your insides, pouring everything he had into you.

He took a few steps back and sat on the couch. Holding you in his arms, a sweaty, tired mess. You both laughed at how hard you guys were breathing and how tired you were. He had an arm wrapped around you and his hand rested on your shoulder. His grip tightened when he felt you move, "Don't get up yet. I wanna stay like this for a bit baby." he whispered in your ear, trying to get the energy to speak at a normal tone. He wrapped his other arm around you and pressed your sweaty body against his, enjoying the skin to skin contact.

"I'm not going anywhere." You huffed out with a smile and nuzzled into his chest. He smiled too and gave your forehead a sweet kiss.

"You're okay right?" He felt you nod on his chest and felt good that he didn't hurt you, 'thank goodness' he thought to himself, "Merry Christmas baby." He whispered to you before resting his eyes.