Gaara

"Just one."

"No."

"Please."

"Gaara no."

"Please~" Gaara looked up at me with puppy eyes

"Fine! Only one!"

I leaned in to give Gaara a kiss on the lips, which he would not stop begging for. Once our lips touched, Gaara pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. He wouldn't let me go and ended up pulling me into his lap. I was straddling him as he sat cross legged on the floor. Why was he sitting on the floor? I don't know. All I know is that he was enjoying this. Gaara wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close, still kissing me. We finally pulled away and both gasped for air.

"Gaara... w-wow. That was um... interesting." I panted

"I love surprising you." He smiled

"That's adorable. Now let me go so I can finish that paperwork."

"You need a break."

"And I'll take one after the next few documents I finish."

"You're already in my arms, my love. Just relax a bit. You deserve it."

"Gaara..." I looked at him and he pouted,"Fine. I'll take a break."

"My little marshmallow~" he cooed in my ear, squeezing me tightly. He held me like this no matter what I did. I gave up trying to get out of his grip because it was pretty evident that my struggle was pointless.

Me and Gaara fell asleep in that position, he was still sitting up and everything. All of a sudden, Temari and Naruto, for some reason, busted into the room.

"Gaara! Y/n! I've been looking for you two!" Naruto shouted excitedly, causing us both to groan.

"Is this where you two've been the whole time?" Temari questioned

"Yep. I went in for one kiss... it turned out to be a trap."

"Mine~"

"Yes Gaara. I'm yours. But let me go now."

"Minee~" he whined

"Gaara!"

"Mineee~" he continued to whine

Long story short, Gaara was clingy the whole day because he didn't know how to express his feelings in any other way. It was nice, I got cuddles,food, and affection out of it.

(A/n: I got this idea from a short Y/N x Sakusa video on YouTube)