Katsuki Bakugo

(A/n: My birthday was 2 days ago and I wanna say happy birthday to my birthday twins and everyone who was born in May. Also, as you all know I fucking s i m p for him so... ye:))

Bakugo sat across from you while you took a sip of your f/d(favorite drink) and searched for something you were trying to show him on your phone. He stared at you, lovingly but still looked pissed.

"Hey dumbass."

"Yeah, blondie?"

"What do you wanna do for your birthday?"

"Uhhhhh..." you trailed off, thinking about what you actually wanted to do. You had no idea whatsoever and tried to come up with something. You eventually zoned out and stared at him, confused.

"Hey. Y/n."

"Oh yeah. I don't know. But we still have two weeks to fight it out." You smiled innocently. Bakugo grunted and started thinking of what to get you for your birthday. He knew you wouldn't really ask for anything, but he already had an idea of what to get you.

During the week, he'd keep asking you what you'd want to do for your birthday but you could never find an answer. He would get annoyed but still try to come up with something. At one point he hinted at throwing you a party, but when you showed no interest in it, he dropped that idea.

Bakugo had ordered or bought the things he planned on giving you and wrapped them with Kirishima's help. He was anxious about giving you the gifts and making your special day perfect. He had confided in his bestfriend, much to his surprise, to get a second opinion on what he should do. Kirishima had no clue what to tell Bakugo so he was basically on his own.

The day finally came and Bakugo was anxious but still excited. He called you in the morning to make sure you were awake. You weren't, so you didn't really know what was happening.

"Yeah?" You groggily answered

"Happy birthday teddy bear." His voice was calm and sweet, maybe it was your imagination, but he didn't have his normal hint of aggression in his voice. You smiled broadly and giggled.

"Thanks~" you gushed

"Get dressed. I'm coming over. Be ready," You grinned and said okay. You were pretty much ready when Bakugo got to your house. You just had to put your shoes on. Bakugo sat on your couch after kissing your forehead when your him in, "So, where do you wanna go today?" He leaned back and watched you tie/slip on/strap up(like velcro-) your shoes.

"Oh I get to choose?"

"Of course. It's your birthday after all."

"Well..."

*time skip*

Bakugo wasn't surprisingly calm while he painted the figure he chose. You couldn't stop staring at his face of concentration. He noticed your gaze and smirked, turning his attention to you.

"What?"

"Nothing. You just look adorable when you concentrate." A light pink dusted his cheeks and he averted his gaze for a few seconds. It took the two of you a few hours to finish painting your figures.

When you finished, you handed it to the employee so that they could put the finishing touches on it. After leaving, you and Bakugo went to your favorite dessert/cafe place and got a few things to snack on. Then after that, you two were a little tired from what you ate so you went home. Bakugo ordered actual food since you two hadn't really eaten. While waiting on the food, you found a movie to watch and a few others for a marathon later.

There was a knock on the door and Bakugo got up to answer it. It was Kirishima with the gifts he helped wrap. He helped Bakugo carry the gifts in and wished you a happy birthday when he saw you sitting on the couch. After they finished, the food arrived and Bakugo put it on the table.

You decided to open the gifts first since you were excited to see what he got you. Your heart almost exploded when you saw each gift, you were so grateful that he cared so much. You hugged him tightly, thanking him profusely. Then, the two of you sat on the couch and ate your food while watching the movie you chose. Out of nowhere, Bakugo spoke up.

"Sorry your birthday wasn't as special as you wanted it to be-" before he could finish, you pulled him into your chest and hugged him tightly.

"Are you kidding me Bakugo? The fact that you came over and spent the whole day with me means everything to me. Then you bought me a bunch of things and payed for the food and everything... I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much. For everything, Bakugo," Bakugo smiled at your reaction. It put him at ease, knowing that you appreciated everything he did for you. You let him go so that the two of you could properly hug. He buried his face in your neck and shed a few tears. You felt them fall onto your nape and lightly gasped, "Awww Bakugo~"

"S-shut up," he grunted and squeezed you tighter, "Happy birthday dumbass. I love you." He mumbled the last part but you still heard it.

"I love you too!" You had a wide grin plastered on your face. Bakugo pulled you on top of him and held you close to his chest while you two turned your attention back to the movie. 3 movies into the marathon, you both fell asleep holding onto each other like your lives depended on it.