Rohan Kishibe

Rohan's POV

I sat at my desk and stared out the window. Nothing. There was nothing. I had no inspiration at all. I continued to stare out the window and saw Koichi. He wasn't alone. He was walking with a chubby/curvy girl with H/l H/c hair. She had a beautiful frame. I'm now... intrigued. I can't see her face but I know she's gorgeous. Something caught the pair's attention and they both turned around. As I expected, she was gorgeous, but more than I could've imagined. Her smile, it was so warm. Her eyes were so bright. She was just captivating in every way. I watched her every move and then inspiration hit me. I started a new book. But this one would be a thrilling and dramatic love story about the two of us, though nobody would know, only me.

*after the book was published*

Y/n's POV

"What's up! What're you guys reading?" I greeted Koichi and Hazamada at an outside table at a cafe

"The new Rohan Kishibe book," Koichi responded before leaning over and whispering to Hazamada and talking to him behind a book, "Should we tell her?"

"No. Not yet." I saw them both nod and they looked back at me.

"Well, that totally wasn't weird. Anyway, is it good?"

"Of course. Wanna go to the bookstore with us?"

"Definitely." The two stood up and payed their bill and the three of us walked to the bookstore.

As we strolled to the bookstore, people kept pointing and staring at me. Me being the self conscious and anxious person I am, I started getting unconscious and my mind was plagued with troubling thoughts. The only things that were making me feel better was that the pointing didn't seem malicious, they seemed excited, and Koichi and Hazamada were there with me. We arrived at the bookstore and I looked through the manga section. After picking up the book I wanted, I went to the front to pay. The two boys' eyes were still glued to the Rohan Kishibe book. It can't be as good as they're making it seem. They can be pretty dramatic sometimes. When the cashier was ready, his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Oh. My. God." He pointed at me, probably just in my direction, while covering his mouth. I looked around confused and realized he was actually pointing at me. "You look just like her!" He exclaimed

"I'm sorry, but I'm very confused, do you mind explaining?"

The cashier grabbed a Rohan book and opened it to a bookmarked page. He turned the book around and showed me who he was talking about. She had H/l H/c hair, E/c eyes, and S/t (skin tone) skin. She was chubby/curvy just like me and we looked exactly the same. The cashier began freaking out even more and I started getting concerned.

"This is too much of a coincidence. You must know Rohan on a personal level."

"I-I just want to pay for my book-"

"Don't worry about it. It's on the house since you're basically (a name close to yours). Have a good day!"

I hesitated and waved at the cashier as the three of us walked out.

"Do I really look like the girl in the book?" I uncover asked the two

"You do and you act like her, well she acts like you. Don't tell anyone but we know who Rohan is and well, we were wondering if you'd be willing to come to his house with us to see of he based the character off of you." Hazamada blurted out and I just nodded yes. They both got really excited and we changed our direction to head to Rohan's house.

*at his house*

They just opened the door and walked in. No knock, no hesitation, no sign of fear, at all. We all walked in, I was hesitant but still followed them upstairs. There was a guy with pink hair and brightly colored clothing sitting at a desk. He turned around before any of us could even say hi. He didn't pay any mind to the two boys and his attention was on me instead. He looked me up and down with a look of fascination on his face. His pale face began turned red as he continued to take in my appearance.

"*ahem* Uhm hi? My name is Y/n... What's your name?" I broke the silence and held out my hand to him with an awkward smile. He hesitantly shook my hand with an amazed expression.

Koichi and Hazamada sensed the tension and introduced us to each other. We started talking and getting along well right away. It was getting dark so our visit had to end.

Over the next few weeks, me and Rohan quickly became good friends. He taught me a few things about drawing and explained his thought process. Rohan was surprisingly friendly, Koichi and Hazamada had me thinking he was a joke. Everytime me and Rohan were together his face would stay red the entire time and the boys would tease him about it. Weeks quickly became months and visiting Rohan or going somewhere with him became a daily activity. One day, as we were all sitting in his living room, Koichi obviously couldn't hold his question in any longer and abruptly asked if the character was based off of me. Rohan's fun demeanor became serious and he looked at Koichi and simply nodded. Then he placed his tea down and held my hand to guide me upstairs. We entered his room and he locked the door. Before I could say, do, or process anything, Rohan was right in front of my face.

"I have something to tell you."

"O-okay? What's on your mind?"

"Before we met, I saw you walking with Koichi outside of my window. I hadn't seen your face yet but I was already mesmerized. I knew for a fact that you were gorgeous and I was right. I had fallen in love with you without meeting you. I based the characters in the new book after the two of us. When I finally got to meet you, it was like a dream come true. I... what I'm trying to say is-" before he could finish, I pulled him down to my height and kissed him. He wasted no time in kissing back and poured his heart into it. We pulled away and laughed at each other's crimson faces.

"I love you too Rohan."

"It's like you read my mind." He smiled and kissed me again. Koichi and Hazamada could be heard freaking out on the other side of the door.