Narancia Ghirga

You were sitting in the living room, attempting to drown out the yelling coming from Narancia and Fugo. You assumed it was over something dumb so you stayed out of it. If things got serious, you would defend Narancia physically or verbally, and nobody wanted a repeat of the last time you had to physically defend him. It's not because you see him as a child or anything like that, you just feel like he deserves better. In the middle of the argument, Giorno dragged Narancia away from Fugo and the two of them were now standing near you. Giorno was attempting to calm Narancia down. As you switched between sketching and rapidly erasing your mistakes, you heard your name pop up in their conversation. Your eyes scanned the two boys next to you, expecting them to say something to you. Giorno turned around and looked at you with a serious face.

"Right Y/n?" He asked expectantly

"What...?" You looked around, confused

"You'll take Fugo's place and teach Narancia, right?" This bastard was serious and you froze like a deer in headlights. He was the only person who knows about your crush on Narancia and you were appalled that he volunteered you for something like that, knowing how anxious it'd make you. Your mouth went dry and you dropped your pencil. "Hello? Y/n?"

"Huh- Oh right. Yeah. I-I'd be happy to take Fugo's place." You smiled nervously

"Great. Since you aren't doing anything important, you can start now."

"But-" Giorno had a threatening grin on his face and you looked away, "Yeah, I'm totally not doing anything. Uh let's go Narancia," You gathered your things and went into another room with him in tow. Once you guys settled down, you grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil, "Well... do you know any math at all?" You questioned

"Ooh, I know adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing." He said proudly

"Ok, well here's two multiplication problems I want you to solve. You've seen both of these before so this should be easy," You wrote down to multiplication problems, 6×5 and 16×55, and handed him the paper and pencil. It took him while to answer them but you didn't mind. When he handed you the paper back, you reviewed his answers. The first one was right but the second one... he somehow got 28, "Great job with the first one. The second one though... I- how exactly did you get 28?" You asked, completely confused. He blushed and scratched his head.

"That means I got it wrong?" He visibly tensed up

"Yeah. I'm not mad I just wanna know how you got your answer."

"Really? I was expecting a fork in the face again. I'm glad you're not like Fugo." He sighed in relief

"Oh you poor thing. That's so cruel," You pulled his head into your chest and hugged him unconsciously. You immediately realized what he did and let him go, "S-sorry! I don't know what I was thinking." You looked away.

"I-it's fine. Way better than a fork in the cheek, ya know?"

You two sat in an awkward silence until you cleared your throat and continued the lesson. You worked with Narancia for months. Over time you two became close friends. You trusted him with everything and vice versa. You two started spending time together outside of your private lessons.

You weren't having a very good day and never had any time to sit down and decompress. It was time for Narancia's lesson and you walked into your usual meeting room late. You sat down in your usual spot next to him and tried your best to hold back your tears. Narancia noticed your unusual mood and put a hand on your shoulder and gave you sympathetic smile. You knew he was inviting you to poor your heart out to him and you rested your head on his shoulder, letting a few tears fall. He held you with one arm and traced circles on your shoulder. After a few minutes of you sniffling on his shoulder, you finally said something.

"Narancia? Am I a bad person?" You mumbled

"Not at all." He responded

"Am I ugly?" A few more tears fell

"Not even close." He squeezed your shoulder tighter

"Am I too fat?" Your voice wavered

"You're flawless." He answered with confidence

"Then why does nobody like me? Why do people harshly judge me and decide they don't like me just by my appearance?"

"Because they don't know how amazing you are. It's their loss, but my gain. That means I get to spend more time with you and have you all to myself. I'm more than happy to know someone like you. I really like you Y/n and I'll make you the happiest girl ever... i-if you want of course."

"You really mean it?" You looked up at the green eyed boy. He grinned and kissed your forehead.

"Of course I do!"

"Thanks," you scooted closer to him and he slid a piece of paper over to you. You opened it to see 16×55 answered correctly. You were so proud of him for figuring it out and kissed him on the cheek as a reward, "You just keep making my day better and better."

"Glad to hear it, teach." He grinned widely.