Sebastian Michaelis

I'm sick. That's it. That's the story. Just kidding. But really, I'm I'll. It's nothing serious, just a normal fever, but sebastian acts like I have the plague or something. He's so dramatic. Sure, I didn't listen and did the exact opposite of what he said. But the consequences aren't even that bad.

Right now, I'm currently trying to sneak out of my room and get something to eat from the kitchen. Sebastian hadn't checked on me in a while, so I assumed he was gone. Since he was gone, I had my freedom back. I quietly tiptoed down the stairs and into the kitchen just in case he was here. My eyes scanned the fridge for something good to eat. There wasn't really anything in there so my new target was the freezer. I found some waffles and decided to eat that. My hand barely grazed the box of waffles as I heard someone clear their throat. My head slowly turned around only for my eyes to lock with Sebastian's.

"Uh heh heh. Hey Sebastian... how're you doing this fine evening?"

"I'm fine milady, but may I ask why are you out of bed? You should be resting."

"Well... I was hungry... so I came down here to get something to eat..."

"I apologize for not checking on you earlier. Let's get you back in bed and I'll bring your food to your room."

"Sebastian, I'm fine. I can move around just fine and I don't even feel bad." I said trying to hold in a cough

"Y/n..."

"Ugh fineeee. You care too much."

I turned around to go upstairs, but Sebastian picked me up, bridal style, and began carrying me upstairs. I kept trying to escape from his grip but it was too strong. My struggle eventually came to end but only because of my lack of energy. He gently placed me in bed and left to get me some food. A few minutes later, he came back with soup and crackers on a tray. I reached my hand out to get the spoon but he refused to give it to me. Sebastian fed me the soup like I was child. It wasn't bad, honestly I kinda enjoyed it. My cheeks flushed as I avoided his gaze.

"I'll be back in an hour to check on you. In the meantime, please stay in bed and get some rest."

"Ok. I will."

I didn't see, but he smiled as he watched me get comfortable. I passed out as soon as my head hit my cloud like pillow.

*nightmare... bc yeah... fevers*

I was in a crowd full of strangers who were all staring at me with disgust. There was no familiar face in the crowd, or at least I thought so. The people kept staring at me, then one by one they started calling me names like 'ugly', 'worthless', 'cow', etc. It hurt even more as I looked to their eyes. Their faces slowly began morphing into people I know. I reached my hand out to Sebastian and he firmly grasped it. He pulled me into him and held me. Just when I thought things were getting better, the group of people began grabbing at the parts of my body I'm insecure of the most. Slowly but surely, it started turning into pinching and it got harder and harder as I strayed farther and farther from Sebastian. I tried to reach out to him again but I was too far and the crowd began to grab me and hold me down. My body slowly began to sink into the ground as I heard Sebastian's faint voice repeating all the words the crowd had called. His voice gradually became louder and louder as my body continued to sink, and I was falling in a bottomless pit, stuck hearing Sebastian's voice repeating those cruel words. Everything began getting cold and dark until there was nothing there... but me, alone and crying.

*end*

I was woken up by my name being shouted at me. My body jolted up, which resulted in a throbbing headache. My chest quickly rose and fell as I tried to catch my breath. My eyes slowly traveled around the room and found Sebastian standing next to my bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him again.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"You were calling my name so I thought you needed something. But you were still asleep, so I can only assume you had a nightmare."

"Oh..." I simply muttered. Me and Sebastian sat in silence for a while as we were both lost in our own worlds.

"Sebastian?"

"Yes, milady?"

"What do you think about me?"

"I think you're very stubborn, sassy, childish and mischievous at times. But you're also caring, beautiful, strong, willing, optimistic, intelligent, and overall amazing. You have no reason to believe the ignorant comments of unhappy people make about you."

"I..."This is a stupid question... but I... can you stay with me? Preferably for the rest of my life... but right now would be ideal. You make me feel safe and secure when I'm with you and... I've fallen in love with you, Sebastian. It's fine if you don't feel the same way but I just wanted to get this off my chest." I looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Don't cry, milady. I feel exactly the same. I won't leave you. I'll always be here to protect you. I love you, with all of my being, Y/n. There's nothing I want more than that and I'm more than happy to stay if you'll allow me to." His hands were on my cheeks as his thumbs wiped away my fallen tears.

"Then it's settled. We're together forever, Sebastian. Now, and I know I'm sick, but please hold me. I'll feel much better."

"Of course." Sebastian climbed into bed with me and held me close to his warm body.

"Can you also read me a story?" I cheekily smiled.
Sebastian chuckled and grabbed a book from my nightstand and read from it as I fell asleep in his arms.